Is there not a way for you guys to figure out why the game freezes...

In combat missions in TB?! Just had a guildmate come into discord showing us his game just froze in 4/4 and he had a chance at clearing it too. For myself, it happened to me in the first territory. Had just finished working on my 3 bugs, was going in there with the 3 bugs, my g11 Nute and g12 Asaajj, i do 2 frickin moves and it freezes. I was soooo disappointed, plus it was the first combat mission i was trying in this new TB. This has happened to me on more than one occasion

Replies

• Unknownhost
    131 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I run into this not in TB specificly but just random hangs. The clocks ticking, the games active and often on autoplay, but no ability buttons appear and there is nothing you can do. Everything just sits there indefinitely. Can happen in any aspect of the game the same way. Ship battles to Sith raid to pvp arena to TB to TWs... really sucks on the battles you cant reenter :/
  • It happened at least once with Rebels and once with Dark side, in special mission.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The best way to help is to report and discuss this issue at Answers HQ to make sure they have all the details.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>