How hard actually is this event ?

Hi all, just wondering if I’ll be able to do this event at 7 stars. My team is as follows. My team is all 7 stars of course.
Bossk lead g12+ all abilities maxed
Ig-88 g12+ all abilities maxed
Dengar g12+ all abilities maxed
Boba fett g12+ all abilities maxed
Jango fett g12+ all abilities maxed

Will I be able to do it or do I need g13? Thanks.

Replies

• cboath7
    459 posts Member
    People did it plenty before G13 existed...

I used Bossk, Dengar, Fett, Zam, Cad...all were G12. None G12+, except maybe 1-2 extra on fett.

The difference maker was zeta on Bossk Lead. That was the difference maker.
  • cboath7 wrote: »
    People did it plenty before G13 existed...

I used Bossk, Dengar, Fett, Zam, Cad...all were G12. None G12+, except maybe 1-2 extra on fett.

The difference maker was zeta on Bossk Lead. That was the difference maker.

Brilliant, thank you. Everyone has all zetas (apart from leader abilities on everyone but bossk) so it should be fine then thank you. Is it as difficult as everyone says?
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    You'll be fine. It's definitely hard, but with your squad max geared and zeta'd, the only reason you might need to reset is if Dengar doesn't stealth on the opening move. Even then, with that much gear, unless your mods are really bad you can probably fight through it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    You have (until a few days ago) maximum gear on a nearly ideal team. I’d be surprised if it took you more than a couple attempts.
  • cboath7
    459 posts Member
    Mine was 3 attempts, Dengar didn't stealth on one and then bad RNG on the second.

The benefit of the bossk lead zeta is key frankly. All AOE's generate health and protection for the whole team.
  • Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    You have (until a few days ago) maximum gear on a nearly ideal team. I’d be surprised if it took you more than a couple attempts.

It took me near 40 or so attempts. Dengar got stealth about 20% of the time and Bossk kept getting ripped apart before I could have a turn. I changed mods around a lot like potency and speed and eventually got it. Was so happy when I finally killed Chewie, it was home sailing from then on.