Princess leia

Prev13
Thoughts on her? She just wiped my whole team 4 turns in a row she attacked 3 consecutive times critting for around 2000 (were in the lvl50-55 range), 1 turn she even attacked 4 times in a row. She makes Count Dooku seem like a girl scout. Im not one to cry OP and Im not doing it now, but thats some strong ****.

You guys think this should be happening?

Replies

• Yup.. At higher level she is a beast. Her "against all odds" ability is amazing, especially pumped up.

As it should be.

(Now if she just had the "Put on a metal bikini" group stun ability she would be OP! <3 )
  • Wait till you find one with Phasma as leader! lol
  • Leia is also bugged as she gives 100% crit increase instead of 25% like she supposed to.
  • She is ok... But I am finding my 5* Datcha out damages my 7* Lea and he doesn't lose a turn to go invisible.

Maul is also way...way better for damage.

I like the fact that she helps team get a Crit bonus, but it usually doesn't happen until turn 2. If you rush the crit bonus she is usually dead by turn 2.

I am curious to what team you were running that a Lea took them all out on her own?
  • Leia is bugged as Breetia mentions...her multi attack chance also seems to be bugged as it fires at an incredibly high rate, not the % that is indicated on her card.
  • Leia is bugged as Breetia mentions...her multi attack chance also seems to be bugged as it fires at an incredibly high rate, not the % that is indicated on her card.

Maybe on defense... But when I use her it seems as if her multi Attack rarely happens and it's supposed to fire 40% of the time.
  • I just fought against her twice and she is extremely annoying. But her double attack seemed to work right. But I don't know about her second bonus (third attack). Feels like I see it wayyyyy too much
  • I just fought against her twice and she is extremely annoying. But her double attack seemed to work right. But I don't know about her second bonus (third attack). Feels like I see it wayyyyy too much

Naw, it doesn't happen too often but when she attacks the 4 time....yeah that's just awesome. Leia is a game changer. He only flaw is that she can't take a hit for ****.
  • The team she took apart was:
    Fully geared for lvl 51
    6☆ Sidious
    4☆ Dooku
    4☆ Luminara
    4☆ Consular
    5☆ Talia
  • Thrixel
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    AdamW wrote: »
    The team she took apart was:
    Fully geared for lvl 51
    6☆ Sidious
    4☆ Dooku
    4☆ Luminara
    4☆ Consular
    5☆ Talia

That's a pretty squishy team so I'm not surprised she wiped the floor with it. I would love to face that team in GW even if they were lvl 60 haha. First round Sidious drops, 2nd round Consular drops, 3rd and 4th round Dooku drops, then Luminara in 2 turns, and gg by the end of the 7th round. Replace Talia with Fives if you have him for some beef imo.
  • I have a person in my bracket that has Leia and while I win when I attack him. The battle is a complete slug fest, and only way I could beat him was making barriss my leader for the health buff.
    My team
    4* barriss
    7* fisto
    7* qgj
    7* sid
    7* jc

And I'll always lose atleast 2 characters to Leia attacking 3 to 4 times and the crits from rest of her team before I down his qgj ( his leader for speed buff ) and Leia. Once them 2 are down the match is easy but getting them 2 down before he completely nukes my team is the challenge. Take that 100% crit buff away and it wouldn't be near as bad.
  • Chewdoka wrote: »
    Leia is bugged as Breetia mentions...her multi attack chance also seems to be bugged as it fires at an incredibly high rate, not the % that is indicated on her card.

Maybe on defense... But when I use her it seems as if her multi Attack rarely happens and it's supposed to fire 40% of the time.

This could be true. Just what I see and many others I chat with also see. She gets multiple attacks the majority of the time, general 3 and has been 4 at times.
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm not so sure it's a bug read EAs Jesse overview of Rey. He specifically mentions this combo and makes it sound absolute.
  • @EA_Jesse .. is the broken nature of this character known to the developers? Every time I fight her, the AI gets 3 or 4 attacks, without exception, and her party buff works every time, again without exception. It's simply not possible if the percentages are actually working. Thanks. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse .. is the broken nature of this character known to the developers? Every time I fight her, the AI gets 3 or 4 attacks, without exception, and her party buff works every time, again without exception. It's simply not possible if the percentages are actually working. Thanks. :)

I currently have her at level 49 and that skill at 4. It has a 40% to activate so if she attacks 3 times thats much greater odds for it to happen. Your argument is invalid.

Hair trigger is also at 4 which has a 40% chance of a second attack and a 25% chance of a third attack so again your argument is invalid
  • I don't know how Leia works when useing her but I know how she works with the ai useing her.

She attacks once 100%, twice 100%, third time about 90% and a fourth time about 70% of the time. If at 60 this is close to what her ratings are then I guess she is working as intended.

Her increase buff also is 100% it activates on first shot, again second, again third, and again fourth. Granted only first one was needed but you see it activate every time she fires. That is 100%.
  • Chewdoka
    99 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    AdamW wrote: »
    The team she took apart was:
    Fully geared for lvl 51
    6☆ Sidious
    4☆ Dooku
    4☆ Luminara
    4☆ Consular
    5☆ Talia

You need a couple of high HP Tanky guys.

Otherwise Lando and crew will do to you in 2 turns what leia did to you in 5-6.
  • Hmmm. relook at PL...GTK...she's so weak at low level I guess I never did the math at her potential. I have her sitting to two accounts...since barrios got the nerf with Ben...time to change out my jedi team
  • Thats pretty much all you can get as f2p this far into the game, my team isnt terrible i ranked 1 earlier, havent had the chance for more characters yet.

My point is still valid about a character the same level as mine being able to take out each character of mine per each turn, lets not move the subject from leias capabilities. From what I witnessed, if shes working as intended then shes a top tier character.
  • I'm already on the patch to create a very powerful LeIA team :) my 4 star leIA is almost purple geared (using my completely maxed at dooku as sub for now) 20 more shards to unlock old daka :) Phasma is purple geared and 5 stared already (leader) almost have a 7 star sidious maxed out :) and an almost 5 star kylo that is maxed out :) I will wipe the floor with all the extra high hits, healing block, stun triggers, and revives :) come at me bro it won't be long now...
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Hair trigger is also at 4 which has a 40% chance of a second attack and a 25% chance of a third attack so again your argument is invalid

A 40% chance of a second attack and a 25% chance of a third attack (which can only happen if she gets a second attack) means she should be attacking as follows:
    - One attack: 60%
    - Two attacks: 30%
    - Three attacks: 10%
    That's not what happens. She attacks 3 times nearly always. And sometimes 4 attacks, which isn't even supposed to be possible I believe.
    She also buffs the entire party 100% of the time as others have said.
    She's the most broken character in the game right now and needs to be fixed.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

A 40% chance of a second attack and a 25% chance of a third attack (which can only happen if she gets a second attack) means she should be attacking as follows:
    - One attack: 60%
    - Two attacks: 30%
    - Three attacks: 10%
    That's not what happens. She attacks 3 times nearly always. And sometimes 4 attacks, which isn't even supposed to be possible I believe.
    She also buffs the entire party 100% of the time as others have said.
    She's the most broken character in the game right now and needs to be fixed.

You know this chance gets upgraded at 5 by 15%, or am I miss understanding.
  • Leia is indeed bugged out.

Crit buff procs 100% of the time without fail. It makes her OP at this stage, but once it's fixed she won't be that hard to deal with unless she gets lucky with multi-attack procs.
  • Just had a lvl 48 Leia crush my full health 4* lvl6 gear lvl 53 Talia in GW. Was hilarious. Pop Pop Pop Pop dead.

I had to choose to focus on her or Maul on the first round. I chose... poorly.
    @EA_Jesse .. is the broken nature of this character known to the developers? Every time I fight her, the AI gets 3 or 4 attacks, without exception, and her party buff works every time, again without exception. It's simply not possible if the percentages are actually working. Thanks. :)

I fight her all the time and she gets one Attack for like 2k max on a crit. Datcha seems way better with a consistent 4k damage and chance of stealth on Attack instead of wasting a turn. Tie and resistance pilots also dish out more damage. Leia seems scary because of her stealth and crit bonus, but late game everyone seems to crit often anyways. She can occasionally do really good and get a lucky shot... but she can suck too... She is a high risk - high reward character that really doesn't scare me.
  • Either you haven't fought many leias or maybe not the right team.

Someone in my bracket with qgj leader and Leia pretty well kills the character the ai wants. My 7* gear 7 fisto dropped like he was lvl 1 from an onslot from these 2 before I could get a chance to heal. I still won the match by killing qgj right after this, but this combo really hurts when you consider the speed boost qgj gives. He is the only person that the ai kills 2 or more from my team in a battle.

I still win, but Leia shooting 3 to 4 times, giving her buff and having qgj attack same person Leia attacked ( which he does go right after her every time ) is pretty much a death sentence for which ever character they attack.
  • I'm so tired of playing against Leia.After Barress nerf all the top teams in my bracket are using her and her AI changes the entire match by who she chooses to annihilate first. It's one thing if it's just back luck, but it's another when the toon is sraight broken. Please fix this so I can actually enjoy arena again thanks. :neutral:
  • Breetai wrote: »
    I don't know how Leia works when useing her but I know how she works with the ai useing her.

She attacks once 100%, twice 100%, third time about 90% and a fourth time about 70% of the time. If at 60 this is close to what her ratings are then I guess she is working as intended.

Her increase buff also is 100% it activates on first shot, again second, again third, and again fourth. Granted only first one was needed but you see it activate every time she fires. That is 100%.

I can confirm this is 100% correct everytime leia is used. She is without a doubt the most powerful character in the game currently in her state. Funny enough she is a p2w character meaning not many players have her, which in turn means not many players will be wanting to call out her bugs because they are benefiting from them too much. I have noticed a huge influx of leia users since her skills have bugged in her favour and see more and more of her in teams everyday :(
  • Leia is fine...have no issues with her at all.
  • Leia is great, worth it to level up, squishy to start though.