Princess leia

13Next

Replies

• I think some of you are not understanding that the only part of her bugged when you use her is her crit buff. Supposed to be 25% yet it activates 100%. That is a bug. I have never seen her NOT buff after she attacks, including now that I'm useing her. No numbers needed. Use her and you'll see for yourself. Fight the ai useing her and see for yourself. It is not supposed to be 100%

The multi attack part is when the ai uses her. The whole ai thing seems a bit screwy of late, not just Leia but everyone. Low lvl character going before my same character does at 60 with epic gear, and no speed buffs/debuffs, including leader abilities. GW almost everyones sid goes before mine at lvl 57 and above with sid or barriss as leader, my sid is 7* and with the 5 pieces to 8 gear that he can wear.

So the multi attack thing I can write off as the ai seems to have buffs for everyone now, but the crit buff from her attack is most bugged, and if you can't see that her crit buff is bugged then your either lieing because you use her and don't want to see it get set like it should be, or you haven't used her or fight against her enough to see it.
  • Breetai.it's What i already said in my poor english . But i tried.
    You résume and explain in a better english .
    If i coud speaker french it Should be easier for me but ,first it's not allowed. And second few people Should inderstand.
    I'm happy someone honest who Tell the truth in good english about this bugg that is a serious advantage so that the message pass better then me
  • Leia is definitely the character I hate coming across the most
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    my observation going up against leia in 5 matches.

first match: loss
    leia first attack - 4 hits and KO one of my characters
    leia second attack - 4 hits and KO another character
    leia third attack - 4 hits and KO another character

second match: win
    leia second attack - 3 hits and KO one of my characters
    (daka secondary stun hit leia so i won that match)

third match: loss
    leia second attack 4 hits and KO one of my characters
    leia third attack - 3 hits and almost KO my vader

fourth match: loss
    leia second attack - 4 hits and KO another
    leia third attack - 4 hits and KO yet another

fifth match: loss
    leia second attack - 4 hits and KO another
    leia third attack - 4 hits and KO another

not sure if the ai has great luck as i don't have a leia to test in arena. the ones i've borrowed for ls/ds have hit at most 2 shots every 3-4 turns. the buff has 100% application rate on both offense and defense from what i've experienced

edit - changed turn to attack, since she technically stealths on the first 'turn'
    mighty chlorians
  • MoBlaq
    581 posts Member
    I beat a Leia team once. Only way I was able to beat it was she attacked my leader Barriss. Barriss is the only one on my team with enough hp to tank all those big hits. Chewie? Nope, Phasma? Nope. Lumi? Nope. So she came out of stealth and got a lucky Dooku stun on her and blew her up. Maybe luck? Maybe Barriss bug?
  • Against Leia teams you need full dps. I consider lumi dps as she hits like a dps person.

You see Leia forget her because of stealth. Who is the hardest hitters of the other 4 and go after it. And so on. It's a shoot out. You don't want AoE, you want big hitting single target characters, like qgj, sid, fisto, lumi.

And while I've been useing Leia she is now 1 piece from epic gear. She doesn't multi attack like the ai but she attacks atleast twice more than she attacks only once. And I do get 3 attacks from her about 30% of the time. And 4 hits maybe 5%
  • Chewdoka wrote: »
    She is ok... But I am finding my 5* Datcha out damages my 7* Lea and he doesn't lose a turn to go invisible.

Maul is also way...way better for damage.

I like the fact that she helps team get a Crit bonus, but it usually doesn't happen until turn 2. If you rush the crit bonus she is usually dead by turn 2.

I am curious to what team you were running that a Lea took them all out on her own?

Dude, how much damage does your Dathcha do? I'm thinking about farming him. Appreciate your info man

• MoBlaq
    581 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Isn't Dathcha really squishy?