now i got him...

before some days i posted this to show the problem of the new matchmaking. now i got him!

jedibaer vs opponent

GP :: 4.9M vs 5.2M
Toon GP :: 2.9M vs 3.1M
Ship GP :: 2.1M vs 2.1M
Squad rank :: 18 vs 15
Fleet rank :: 42 vs 11
Zetas :: 70 vs 64
G11 :: 12 vs 0
G12 :: 103 vs 165
G12+1 :: 21 vs 8
G12+2 :: 7 vs 6
G12+3 :: 25 vs 63
G12+4 :: 5 vs 18
G12+5 :: 26 vs 24
6 dot Mods :: 151 vs 152
Speed+10 :: 322 vs 532
Speed+15 :: 98 vs 172
Speed+20 :: 23 vs 42
Speed+25 :: 2 vs 3
Off+100 :: 53 vs 39
just checked the datas of the player with the highest gp in my group.
i have 6 zetas more, but he has 62 12* characters more!
and 210 more mods with 10+ speed

my opponent has 9 characters NOT gear12...

to make the matchmaking better perhaps it‘s an idea to limit the general gp/character gp <100.000 gp

i‘ll try what i can, but the odds are bad because he has about 10 teams with gear12 characters more!

Replies

• As long as you beat his defenses in 1 battle it doesn't matter how many more guys he has.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    As long as you beat his defenses in 1 battle it doesn't matter how many more guys he has.

It might. It gives the opponents more options, and if his opponent is smart enough, he can use that to his advantage to get a few extra points.

Not saying match making is wrong, necessarily, just pointing out how having more toons could be a factor.
  • Somebody call a wambulance
  • Someone wants a cookie.......
  • Why would you waste so much time on this? One day this game will end and none of this will matter.
  • BOBACOOK wrote: »
    Why would you waste so much time on this? One day this game will end and none of this will matter.
    He probably wasted like 2 seconds on it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    just checked the datas of the player with the highest gp in my group.
    i have 6 zetas more, but he has 62 12* characters more!
    and 210 more mods with 10+ speed

my opponent has 9 characters NOT gear12...

This could indicate, that he spent a lot of money on this game (zetas can't be bought - gear and mod energy refreshes can). He has an advantage, which he paid for. I see no problem here.
  • @Waqui hi waqui, i really don‘t have a problem with this player. i‘m sure he invested enough time and money in this game and he built good teams.

i only want to know, why i get an opponent with 275.000 gp (265.000 gp characters) more, who has only 9 heroes NOT gear12.

yes, i know, the average of the best 80 characters, ok, why not the average of the best 120 characters. for defense + offense + cleaning...
    or a maximum gp difference of +/- 100.000?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    @Waqui hi waqui, i really don‘t have a problem with this player. i‘m sure he invested enough time and money in this game and he built good teams.

i only want to know, why i get an opponent with 275.000 gp (265.000 gp characters) more, who has only 9 heroes NOT gear12.

Matchmaking is no longer based on total roster GP according to the in-game information in the GAC details. We will all see these type of differences in total roster GP.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    yes, i know, the average of the best 80 characters, ok, why not the average of the best 120 characters. for defense + offense + cleaning...
    or a maximum gp difference of +/- 100.000?

A lot of posters complained about match-making based on total roster GP. I guess, that's why. I also guess the developers have a lot of data they analyse. But without the complaints, they probably wouldn't have changed the match-making.