GAC "Known Issues" developer thread - issues the developers didn't include

MasterSeedy
5038 posts Member
edited June 2019
So if you haven't read it, there's a "known issues" thread, but it doesn't include at least one issue that's already been discussed on this thread.

At least some players are encountering the issue that when placing a defensive team, that team is listed as having 10k GP less than it actually does. No mod changes, nothing different at all, but the same squad is listed as having exactly 10k more when used in Galactic War, arena, or literally anyplace else in the game.

It's possible that this is a display bug and nothing more - it should still be fixed, but the priority would be low. It's also possible that something about this bug is related to the known issue where tiebreakers based on GP are being incorrectly calculated. But even if that's true, fixing the tiebreaker calculation wouldn't necessarily fix the display bug. Therefore I t think it should be listed separately.

ETA: Another bug I've found is that the summoned Rocket B2 has an ability that states that it damages all enemies and then calls an assist from the selected hero ally. I am not given a chance to select, and no ally assists. Either the description is wrong, or there's a bug here.

Are there any other bugs - not complaints, but actual bugs! - that aren't listed in the developer's notes? If you know of any, please add them here.

Known issues from the developers:
  • Tie Breakers are not correctly calculating viable GP when determining a winner if banners are tied at the event of a Grand Arena round
  • Some players are missing Bronzium Feat from their list. This will be added and credited to all eligible players in a future update
  • A small number of players were credited twice for winning their Grand Arena and earned extra Championship Points. This was strictly due to a rare bug that caused and we have confirmed those players did not exploit the system. We will be removing the extra points later today and moving any players who no longer qualify for Bronzium back to their correct league

Issues raised (or re-raised) in this thread:
  • Defensive squads for some players displaying incorrect squad GP value.
  • Rocket B2 ability description on special mentions an assist call, but no assist actually occurs.

Post edited by MasterSeedy on

Replies

• Options
    Updated OP with Rocket B2 bug.
  • Options
    The B2 can only call one of the heroes pictured on the launch screen, namely GG, Dooku, Nute, Poggle, Wat Tambor.

So that’s WAI
  • Options
    Ah! Got it! Thanks, @DarjeloSalas

• Options
    Hi there, as some other players reportd this several months ago, I've still got problem with the Ig88 quest. Evne if I win in Geo TB my count is still on 0/12... The bounty hunters quests take forever and the rewards for the time passed are really of low level, but please solve this to be able to move on and do other quests.
    Thx a lot for you help and you reply.
    All the best.
  • Options
    Hi there, as some other players reportd this several months ago, I've still got problem with the Ig88 quest. Evne if I win in Geo TB my count is still on 0/12... The bounty hunters quests take forever and the rewards for the time passed are really of low level, but please solve this to be able to move on and do other quests.
    All the best.
  • Options
    All the best.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All bugs and issues should be reported an discussed at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>