Geonosian reworks when?

Considering we need several of them to participate in specific areas of tb ( poggle the lesser I'm looking at you) I find that they still seem lacking on the offensive front even with geo brood alpha lead. I dont want to invest in my geos to much if they end up reworking them by the time I make a big move on them.

Replies

• RawdSW
    150 posts Member
    Geos get some pretty good buffs from the GL12 finishers, including armor and armor penetration. I'd bet that CG will wait for people to get them to GL13 and then reevaluate how much rework they need.
  • What about poggle? I mean he was barely effective as a leader and beyond that he's just another easy target to take out now that gba is a much stronger replacement.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb Any update here? Are we going to get them before the next TB?
  • Poggle is the one in need of a significant overhaul. He’s easily one of the worst characters in the game, and yet his status on the separatist council is on par with the likes of Dooku and Wat Tambor. For shame.
  • RawdSW wrote: »
    Geos get some pretty good buffs from the GL12 finishers, including armor and armor penetration. I'd bet that CG will wait for people to get them to GL13 and then reevaluate how much rework they need.

Well then we'll be waiting a REAL long time for those reworks because only whales or **** would put G13 on a character BEFORE a rework, knowing that the change in abilities or stats or both may make that piece either unnecessary or unworthy - they may even change the stats given with a G13 piece as part of the rework!
  • If not tomorrow then the last Tb of the month. That’s my guess and I’m sticking to it!
  • TVF
    36570 posts Member
    I wonder if my Mom thinks this about me when I don't call for a week.

"Welp, he must have died."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Honestly, if they want Geo TB content to stretch out another 12-18 months, the rework will come slowly over the next six months.
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    Maybe they do not modify geos. With the alpha, geos got their boost. With G12-finishers, too.
  • What? You don't like the rework for Geo Spy?
    Seriously though, Poggle kinda sucks. I wouldn't mind more debuffs from the team, maybe something better than 60% chance for ability block