I have lots of characters, no direction. Need help making a team.

I'm new to this kind of game. Someone told me that if i was going to spend any money I should do it early and have some options at the start, so I jumped in and bought a bunch of characters. I have no clue how to arrange them in a meaningful way. What kind of teams do you recommend for light, dark, and end game based on what I have. I don't plan on spending any more on characters. Maybe just a few bucks on crystals for arena plays. I am farming Sidious and Boba now.

I have:
4 star: Darth Maul, Luke, Qui-Gon, Grand Moff Tarkin
3 star: Ashoka, Kit Fisto, JC, Leia, JKG, Royal Guard, Greedo, IG-86, Resistance Trooper, Corosant Underwater Police, 1st Order Stormtrooper, Clone Sargeant, Nightsister In, Ewok Scout
2 star: Luminara, Dooku, Poe, 1st Order TIE Pilot, Savge Opress, Talia, Biggs, Chewie, Jawa, Lobot, Resistance Pilot, Stormtrooper, Teebo
1 star: Snowtrooper, Nightsister Ac.

Replies

• Options
    I see you got Luminara which is awesome. She should be your priority at Galactic Wars. ATM Darth Maul is pretty good but he is squishy so you should have some backup for him. The other choises for FTP players are to star up your Talia and JC, perhaps even Chewy. You have got some nice dps toons there so at the beginig should be easy to you to make quick progress, but after you reach lvl 30-35 you will start to feel that your team is going to fall. As everyone in this forums i can recommend to get Darth Sid from arena shipments , Luminara form GW shipments and from cantina ... well there you will have choise.
    If I were you i would pick : Maul, Qui Gon, Ahsoka/Talia, JC, Chewy/Savage. I would pick Chewy as leader for now