So guys...im in love..i may be crazy but...Ventress is just so good to me!

In my opinion one of the most DOMINANT/underutilized and tool boxy characters in this game, I just got her to gear lvl 7 recently and ooo my god she is great (has been even before these recent updates) and for many reasons. First: her primary attack has the chance to STUN (which it does..quite frequently). Second: her "heal" which removes enemy taunt (or really anything you want, but that's mainly how I use it) is incredibly useful mostly BECAUSE she is slow and goes last, allowing most tanks to have taunted already (I mean sure, it also heals her but whatev, not like anyone attacks her anyways) Third: her AoE that resets when it kills an enemy is ALSO incredible because of her speed and when paired with the dmg buff, can really put pressure on the other teams healer. By the time it gets to her turn, usually one enemy is down or low health which either lets her use the aoe next turn with extra dmg, OR that turn with major dmg. She is excellent at cleaning up the mayhem created by faster toons and in my book, a freaking saint! Idk, I don't see her to often be it GW or arena. Probably mostly because the majority of people are so focused on speedy/high dmg attackers taking out the other teams speedy/high dmg attackers that people don't think of the benefits of having someone slow to come in after the initial dust has settled to wreak havoc. Maybe she just works great on my squad (Sid(L)Rey,GS, Lumi and her) but I definitely feel like she can do great things and I use her in both GW and arena and am yet to lose! Overall a great toon that maybe takes a little more thought than others to play with and she does something that rhymes with "grape" to the other team. I can't be the only one out there who has fallen in love with her great dmg and versatility. O and how can you not like her? Duel red lightsabers? I mean, c'mon!

Replies

• I do like her. She's great. Mine is only 5* too. But her defense is awful. She usually uses her debuff special in the first round which is fine if the enemy taunter still has plenty of health. But if an AOE or basic would finish them off, that would be a better attack but she won't do it. If the other team doesn't have a taunt, odds are that somebody on either team has a buff of some sort, and there she goes debuffing again. She'll even debuff if she's the only one with a buff when she should be out stunning somebody. She works on offense, but on defense she makes you a target.
  • You are right about being a target on defense. I typically don't auto too much because the AI is mentally ill but yea, she's probably not as good end game but for the mid game she wrecks for sure!
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    I like her kit and her as a character... but man she just falls off like a stone at end game. She is one of the slowest in the entire game and speed heroes will go twice (sometimes 3 times) before she even gets a turn. Youd think thatd be okay with her taunt removal, but QGJ can first turn assist call + next turn remove taunt.... before ventress even moves once.

If they buffed her speed she might be viable.