Shard Drop Must Be <2% Now >_<

So I'm trying to get my 5th Jedi to at least 5* so I can get Yoda (I'm fine with a 5* Yoda for now), but after the update yesterday, it's practically impossible to get Character Shards from Cantina Battles. I need only 7 more to get Mace Windu to 5* (I know he isn't very good, but he and Old Ben were my choices for my 5th 5*+ Jedi, and Old Ben only had his Shards added to Cantina Battles yesterday). Anyway, I just did the Cantina Battle 4-A 9 times with energy from time, got 2 shards (hence needing 7 more), but I used 300 Crystals to refresh twice and got 0 more Shards from 24 battles. Additionally, it seems that character shard drop rates for other characters from Hard Battles (for example Rey, who I would REALLY like to get to 5* by the end of the month at least), have drop rates lowered to maybe 1/2 of what they were before the update yesterday. So the Cantina Battles drop rate seems to have gone from say 35% to a maximum of 4%, and the Hard Battle drop rate halved. I will not be supporting the developers with another penny of my money until they fix the drop rate to be at least as high as it was before yesterday's update.
PS: Devs, you suck and all of "you want to go home and rethink your [lives]". ~Obi-Wan in one of the few great moments from Episodes I, II, and III.
"I can sense you're fear. You're scared that you'll never be as powerful asDarth Vader."
~Rey to Kylo Ren

Replies

• Altmanizer
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    More of a personal issue, yes, but still, WTH Devs. -.-
    "I can sense you're fear. You're scared that you'll never be as powerful asDarth Vader."
    ~Rey to Kylo Ren
  • Options
    I'm seeing the same. Used most of my cantina energy today so far on Ben shards and haven't received even one.

Sigh....
  • Options
    Same here... 24 attempts so far on one cantina battle with not a single char shard. Something is way off here.