Game Reward Scaling in Relation to Play Level

Hey all,

There's something I have noticed lately.

I have my 'Main Account' and a newer account with a player level around mid 30-s.

Obviously lower level characters get access to good deals, special bundles, etc. However, now I'm seeing where the 'training credits' they can purchase for the SAME amount of crystals is lesser then what higher level players can buy.

Also Event Rewards are scaled down for lower level players but still same costs are charged.

This seems like it's geared toward unbalancing the game and handicapping new players... anyone notice this?

Replies

• Please don't let this be true!
  • Yes. My main is on one of the oldest servers and has been lvl 70 for maybe two months (top 150 maybe top 100 in Arena). My Alt (alternate account) is lvl 44 (sounds about right) and is in top 50 in Arena with top 10 being all Whales -.- on a much newer server. Anyway, the lvl 70 gets much better deals from Data Packs for Training Droids/Credits than the lvl 44.
    "I can sense you're fear. You're scared that you'll never be as powerful asDarth Vader."
    ~Rey to Kylo Ren
  • @EA_Jesse et al, you want new players to have it easier, not harder to catch up! Some explanation/ reasoning would be nice.
  • Screenshots please
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • I'm still having trouble uploading images because this forum requires a URL for images and you can't just upload then from your device.
    "I can sense you're fear. You're scared that you'll never be as powerful asDarth Vader."
    ~Rey to Kylo Ren
  • Starjumper wrote: »
    Screenshots please

I'm still having trouble uploading images because this forum requires a URL for images and you can't just upload then from your device.
    ~Rey to Kylo Ren
  • Altmanizer wrote: »
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Screenshots please

I'm still having trouble uploading images because this forum requires a URL for images and you can't just upload then from your device.

Im just curious as @DarthCyren & @Altmanizer seem to say the opposite about who is getting the better deal.
    Personally I use photo bucket to upload Screenshots btw
  • Well if it helps us to solve the question. I am level 70. I've been there for about 4 days. Started playing in mid January and this is what I can buy:

60x lvl 6 training droids for 1029 crystals
    120x lvl 6 training droids for 1851 crystals
    65 625 credits for 85 crystals
    525 000 credits for 595 crystals.
  • Johnnyudes wrote: »
    Well if it helps us to solve the question. I am level 70. I've been there for about 4 days. Started playing in mid January and this is what I can buy:

60x lvl 6 training droids for 1029 crystals
    120x lvl 6 training droids for 1851 crystals
    65 625 credits for 85 crystals
    525 000 credits for 595 crystals.

Costs are same for me. I'm lv68 and started towards the end of Jan
  • And I'm sure, I can provide a screenshot on my lvl 20-45 accounts showing different level training units and credits... im at work can do it later... anyone else relay what they can buy on their lower range accounts? sub lvl 40 or 30?
  • Tes on my new lvl 36 account it costs 116 crystals for 30 4 star training droids
  • With no option to buy the larger 6 star droids everyone has
  • Starjumper
    993 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    DarthCyren wrote: »
    Tes on my new lvl 36 account it costs 116 crystals for 30 4 star training droids

Ok, that kinda makes sense now. I'm no longer worried. Smaller packages if you are a lower level would make sense. If you're level 36 and use a 6* training droid you'd essentially/potentially waste a lot
  • sunnytheseal75
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    2ptv5sj.png
    2wm3uqg.png[/img]

1st pic is at LVL 46
    2nd pic at LVL 70
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    It's level 5 training droids vs level 6. Totally different