Possible Rewards Bug? - Mk3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage 7-D Normal Light Side

iPhone 6S Plus. Ally Code: 321-855-832.

Trying to increase my gear from Gear Lvl VIII to Gear Lvl IX on my Genosian Soldier.
Last item requires 50 Mk3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage.
These can be farmed for possible rewards on 7-D (Normal) Light Side for 10 energy.

When I first started farming for these, I got about 18 of them in a span of 2 days.
In the last 2-3 days, I have used hundreds of energy, possibly close to 500.
I have received ZERO of these items as possible rewards. This is frustrating
because I have used so much energy for nothing and I could have used it for
something else and it does not seem like I will ever get to Gear Level IX.

Hopefully the bug can be fixed soon since it is preventing me from progressing.

Thank you,

Case Number 22968449

Replies

• *crickets*

No reply from EA on the case number.
    Am I the only one with this issue? Anyone else?
  • They made an adjustment it seems. I have not spent a few hundred more energy and the reward percentage is about 10%. Terribly low but at least I can get there in due time. They gave me 200 crystals in game. Not sure if it was for this or not but I think so.
  • the problem is that a geonesan soldier should be a useless character in the game. That is what needs repaired.
  • No the 200 crystals was for for a server problem on their end.
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    After 3 refreshes spent on these cuffs, I got one. The rate is atrocious, so I just gave up.
    Post edited by Lianara on
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • No bug, just bad RNG. People here on the forum did some testing and concluded drop rate is +/- 20%
  • Thanks for your replies. I guess I hit some bad luck when I used close to 500 energy and ended up with nothing. It took a long time but I eventually filled that gear slot and am working on filling my 3rd gear slot for the GS on gear level 9. I am also working on filling the same silly slot for QJG on gear level 8 as mentioned in my original post here. It's a frustrating grind but I will get there I guess. I have about 15/50 so far. Lol
  • Rate has to be lower than 20% now. I feel your pain, dropped about 600 energy the last few days and received zero Stun Cuffs. Hopefully they will do something about this awful drop rate.
  • Flimsy
    13 posts Member
    Yeah this is such complete garbage!!!!!!!!!!

I have 25 and need 50 for Rey. I had two horrible streaks and was going to post those, but just refreshed energy and current streak is even worse.

I have gotten ZERO in 31 battles on same LS 7D level. Apparently some of you have done worse.

The odds of starting that streak are about 1 in THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND. And I thought it was bad, though not conclusive, when my last streak was near 1 in a thousand. (I've had really bad streaks before like this, but just started an actual count.)

This is not a fair random number generator. THIS IS MANIPULATION!!!
  • Flimsy
    13 posts Member
    Oh the above assumed the one in three drop rate I've seen reported... When the odds were computed
  • Flimsy
    13 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Streak ended at 33 this morning. Odds of starting a streak like that are about 1 in 647,000 with 1/3 drop rate. So I'd better not have another like that soon, but you know I will.

If I had more energy I bet I'd get a few more this morning, since I believe this streakiness is effectively programmed somehow
  • Yup, more terrible programming by EA/CG!