HAAT reward cap at twice per week too low

PlanetOfRedDevil
203 posts Member
edited July 2019
I have already reached the cap for HAAT rewards and can only receive two HAAT rewards a week. One guild can generate 210k tickets each week, and two HAAT each week only cost 180k tickets. By this rate, everyone in max ticket generating guilds will run into HAAT cap eventually. CG said HAAT reward cap is so high that nobody can practically reach. This is 100% false statement. Please make HAAT reward cap at least 3 times a week
Post edited by PlanetOfRedDevil on

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Is there really a 2 per week cap. I thought it was a cap over 2 weeks or something.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Once you reach the cap, you can only get 2 per week. That's what I meant
  • Does the Cap include regular AAT?

I'm not saying people want to do that but if its an option it at least would keep gear flowing & burn up those extra 30K tickets each week.

But it does seem odd that there would even be a Cap at all.

One would think that if the tickets exist then a raid can be launched.

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    What on earth is this thread about? Reward cap? Haat cap?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF wrote: »
    Is there really a 2 per week cap. I thought it was a cap over 2 weeks or something.

I’m pretty sure I read that it only applies to someone who has changed guilds that week, or maybe with 2 weeks or something. This doesn’t impact anyone just playing the game in the same guild as normal. View it as a potential penalty for swapping guilds if you must, although I’ve never encountered it when switching guilds in the past. Only time I’ve ran into it was when I was mercing for guilds in the same alliance, and that’s exactly what it was supposed to do. It prevented me from getting extra rewards.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Thanks. I was concerned because we had built up tickets so we ran HAAT Monday, Tuesday, and was planing on another tomorrow.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It's an accumulating score. You don't run into the cap if you don't merc (at least not very soon). However, if you do merc, you will reach the cap very fast, much faster than HSR
  • Yeah, our guild earns 30k tickets every day and HAAT is on auto launch for whenever we have the tickets. We have never ever reached the reward cap.