Chewbacca tier 7

4zvtaydamdjv.png
Been farming up since the first Chewbacca event and hoped this team would be enough, but every attempt results in my lead being killed nearly prior to taking a single turn. Wondering if I need to build tenacity versus my speed mods but would just like some advice since I’ve seen others do it with much lower geared bounty hunters.

Replies

• newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    without dengar this becomes increasingly difficult.

Took me 200 tries with g10 BH's to get chewb on first try. I had no dengar and no jango.
  • RawdSW
    150 posts Member
    Dengar was crucial to the fight as his stealth prevented opponent's. Since you don't have him you are going to have to rely on RNG to get favorable results.
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Doable without Dengar but not likely with that team.
  • cboath7
    455 posts Member
    There's a forum for these discussions in the Individual Events section.

I can't tell your gears, outside of 12'sthat is. But I did it with ZBossk, Dengar, Cad, Zam, and Fett, all G12 and wasn't too bad.

Zbossk and Dengar were key

Dengar stealths to block R2's stealth, take out chewy first and that should work.
  • Keep restarting until R2D2 doesn’t open with smokescreen. It happens every once in a while and gives you a chance to take out Chewbacca.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    IG-88 is super weak. Might use Cad’s stun.

Boosk lead. Stack serious Crit Damage with offense and Crit bonus on Jango and Boba and execute the frack outta the Rebels. You’ll need some heavy speed as well.

Or you use Boba Lead, stack Potency mods on everyone to give max health bonus under boba’s leadership and then lock the door and pray they don’t have blasters.