Loot diversity HSTR

Hey there,

I wonder if anyone else has this problem. I am doing the Sith Raid for about 6 month now and finish it between place 5 and 15 depending on how much effort I am willing to put into...

Now I notice that within this 6 month I always get about the same items. Missing out on 3-4 really important ones. This **** up the progress of almost every team because there is a need for those items....

Is there a way to fix this? Makes me want to quit the game or at least, stop spending any money... Becaus if there is a game breaker like this I feel it makes no sense to invest in lower tiers. I am not willing to spend 1500 crystals for 25 of those items, but I totally spend 375 on the lower tier stuff. I am willing to wait for the higher tier items, but after 6 month not even one complete item?

This is just ridiculous and very bad designed.... Even more now with G13 characters popping up all over the place. Why would I go for G12 finishers when I can't get the G12 items I need because it wont drop? There is a sale at the moment where you can get a G12 finisher for 27€... Was close to buying this, just because I wanted to see GGs performance for myself. Decided not to because one G12 item is missing for 6 month now :disappointed:

CG... maybe think about building so kind of system into the raid loot where each item has a growing chance to drop and then reset to the standard level? Just so every item is dropped over a given amount of time? Would be super nice to see everything from the loottable at least once every few weeks.

Regards.