Need help!

What the f am I doing wrong. I have a 7* zJengo g12, 7* Bossk g12, 7* Boba g11, 7* Cad g11, 7* Dengar g10, and a 7* Greedo g9 to choose from and I can’t make a dent. I’ve loaded them with my best mods, in various combinations, but keep getting crushed. I need help!

Replies

• Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    do you have the zeta on Bossks leadership ability? and are you using him as leader? those are both very important
  • do you have the zeta on Bossks leadership ability? and are you using him as leader? those are both very important
    No Zeta on Bossk but I am using him as a leader. Zeta for him is that important?
  • its extremely important, I'd say its practically a requirement. Give that a go and it should make things a lot better for you
  • Also, Bossk's leader zeta is great in most parts of the game, so it won't be a waste
  • Same deal. I have the same team, boba g12, rest g11. Have the zetas, and gold 5 dot mods, but getting smoked on the 7* phase. Just keep trying. We will both get there.
  • Infrax
    5 posts Member
    It's just a matter of getting the right RNG with dengar getting crit and stealth before R2 gets his smokescreen off, then avoiding all the stuns and being able to blow up chewie before he can do anything. If you are really not having luck I'd recommend trying to up your tenacity on bossk especially so he can get his taunt off and also of course the zeta for him if you got the resources
  • do you have the zeta on Bossks leadership ability? and are you using him as leader? those are both very important
    No Zeta on Bossk but I am using him as a leader. Zeta for him is that important?

Didn't he tell you the zeta was important before you asked??? Or did I read that wrong? Maybe I made it up...
  • It's a pain but with good mods and a zeta on bossk you should be fine. Without zeta you're probably better off with boba leadership.