Chewbacca 7* done with lesser gear

Dethjin
75 posts Member
dclpcsy0gnet.png

This is what I have. I think I could have done it with just g10 Boba, but felt like lacking damage from his execute. But the actual mistake was that I dropped way too much speed for a few thousand protection from my Dengar + Cad. After I remodded for more speed, they were right behind in speeds after Boba and Jango.

Bossk 209 speed, 95% tenacity, 25k hp / 65k prot.
Boba 229 speed
Jango should be behind Boba, I had 215 speed. This because Boba can shoot his execute to clear buffs and Jango followed with second skill.
Cad 214 speed, 13k hp 16k prot 32% pot.
Dengar 199, 19k hp 19k prot, 30% pot.

It was 2nd try after remodding. All alive, Boba died to first assaults (He gets out of stun after ress, nice!), I shot Lando with execute, this because Lando was aoe killing my g8 easily with 2nd time (100% more damage). Lando was critted for like 25k, so was with HP debuff and 3/4 hp left. I used Jango 2nd skill for the kill, which was the first time this actually happened, nice!. Then Bossk with taunt, shoot basics at Leia and then got Bossk with 2nd skill on Leia (to get closer to the Payout) and HEALS and finished her off pretty easily. Then walk in the park for rest. Chewie followed by Han and R2.

Hope this wall of text helps.

-Z