#1 West Coast Pacific Guild | Asylum | 262m GP | TW Focused | 30 GEO TB! | 44+ Wat Shards

Prev13456
Opii
123 posts Member
edited December 4
pCvxnfu.png

PST/EST based guild Competitive in TW and as efficient as possible in TB.

We value the player over their roster, participation, communication and game knowledge go a long way with us.

Looking for a member to join our exclusive ranks. We're a TW Focused competitive guild that's been on the forefront of progression since inception. We're an independent guild with a strong and active community of like-minded individuals. At this stage in the game community is what holds players together. We are very hands on with our members and try to guide them to success as best we can; whether it be GAC, TB and of course TW.

We like to run as a 50 man cohesive TEAM, Rather then 50 individuals. We have mod templates, all kinds of graphics, videos, counters, monthly focuses etc. Were a very analytical type of guild.
  • DsGEO 30 :star: Achieving this at 224m GP. 8M Deploy away from 31 :star:
  • 44+ Wat Shards.
  • LsGEO 4 :star: Currently
  • 56-12 TW record
  • Max LSTB / DSTB

Raid Times:
HAAT - 8:00pm PST / 11:00pm EST
HSR - 9:00PM PST / 12:00am EST

No rotation, just time zones for those Night owl EST folk. We also have Merc services.

If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask me and I will respond as soon as I can. Join our discord server and mention your interest!

Discord: https://discord.gg/5UfyCyc

You can also message through discord: Opii#9142
Post edited by Opii on

Replies