For the love of god...

...CG. Finally being back Malak and a counter at the same time. G13 has made arena unbearable!

Replies

  • Nauros
    3711 posts Member
    GG does a good job against DR/Malak. Of course, to compete against G13 teams, you need G13 yourself, but that should be self-evident.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • Nikoms565
    13087 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    GG does a good job against DR/Malak. Of course, to compete against G13 teams, you need G13 yourself, but that should be self-evident.

    GR (at g12+) can beat DR/Malak teams with 2 or 3 g13 Sith Empire. I've done it everyday for the past week. So you don't need g13 to compete with g13 if you have the right counter comp.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • jhbuchholz
    1967 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    GG does a good job against DR/Malak. Of course, to compete against G13 teams, you need G13 yourself, but that should be self-evident.

    GR (at g12+) can beat DR/Malak teams with 2 or 3 g13 Sith Empire. I've done it everyday for the past week. So you don't need g13 to compete with g13 if you have the right counter comp.

    I've seen you post this at least a half a dozen times which means you've probably posted it a dozen or more times. It's great that you've found a counter. However, you conveniently leave out the fact that G13 is faster to farm than a zeta and your team uses 7 Zetas. You also leave out that the GR team, like the current meta, requires an event character that has only come once. People have been preparing for Malak and may not be ready for Padme.

    In short, this is not an everyman solution and requires an investment that most players cannot make.

    The HK lead GG Droid team is the one that should be touted as a F2P friendly(ier) anti meta.
  • Beeblebrox wrote: »
    There is no God, it is a fictional construct invented as a way to control the population and obtain and maintain power & wealth for the few.

    Yeah, I agree with you, but WTH was the purpose to point this out publicly in this day and age? Folks just don’t care; you’re singing a broken record. Honestly, one could theorize you’re attempting to mind-shape folks very similar to what you’re spewing above.

    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Beeblebrox wrote: »
    There is no God, it is a fictional construct invented as a way to control the population and obtain and maintain power & wealth for the few.

    Yeah, I agree with you, but WTH was the purpose to point this out publicly in this day and age? Folks just don’t care; you’re singing a broken record. Honestly, one could theorize you’re attempting to mind-shape folks very similar to what you’re spewing above.

    The post is titled "for the love of God" just pointing out to OP how fruitless laying hopes in that direction are...plus it's always worth reminding people of things these days...plus I was bored :D
  • Nikoms565
    13087 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    GG does a good job against DR/Malak. Of course, to compete against G13 teams, you need G13 yourself, but that should be self-evident.

    GR (at g12+) can beat DR/Malak teams with 2 or 3 g13 Sith Empire. I've done it everyday for the past week. So you don't need g13 to compete with g13 if you have the right counter comp.

    I've seen you post this at least a half a dozen times which means you've probably posted it a dozen or more times. It's great that you've found a counter. However, you conveniently leave out the fact that G13 is faster to farm than a zeta and your team uses 7 Zetas. You also leave out that the GR team, like the current meta, requires an event character that has only come once. People have been preparing for Malak and may not be ready for Padme.

    In short, this is not an everyman solution and requires an investment that most players cannot make.

    The HK lead GG Droid team is the one that should be touted as a F2P friendly(ier) anti meta.

    The post I quoted (and my response) was simply talking about needing g13 to beat g13....which isn't the case.

    It had nothing to do with f2p friendly or discounting GG as an alternative. Not sure why you read in to it all that you did.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Beeblebrox wrote: »
    There is no God, it is a fictional construct invented as a way to control the population and obtain and maintain power & wealth for the few.

    While not necessarily relevant to the topic, this argument is so eloquent and thought provoking that it could only have been put forth by the most brilliant of 14 year olds. In one sentence, my entire outlook on the world has been completely unraveled. And to think I'd come to such a startling metaphysical discovery while perusing a Star Wars forum on a Saturday morning.

    I still want Malak to come back though.
  • Gifafi
    5067 posts Member
    Beeblebrox wrote: »
    There is no God, it is a fictional construct invented as a way to control the population and obtain and maintain power & wealth for the few.

    While not necessarily relevant to the topic, this argument is so eloquent and thought provoking that it could only have been put forth by the most brilliant of 14 year olds. In one sentence, my entire outlook on the world has been completely unraveled. And to think I'd come to such a startling metaphysical discovery while perusing a Star Wars forum on a Saturday morning.

    I still want Malak to come back though.

    looooool pwnt
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • jhbuchholz
    1967 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    GG does a good job against DR/Malak. Of course, to compete against G13 teams, you need G13 yourself, but that should be self-evident.

    GR (at g12+) can beat DR/Malak teams with 2 or 3 g13 Sith Empire. I've done it everyday for the past week. So you don't need g13 to compete with g13 if you have the right counter comp.

    I've seen you post this at least a half a dozen times which means you've probably posted it a dozen or more times. It's great that you've found a counter. However, you conveniently leave out the fact that G13 is faster to farm than a zeta and your team uses 7 Zetas. You also leave out that the GR team, like the current meta, requires an event character that has only come once. People have been preparing for Malak and may not be ready for Padme.

    In short, this is not an everyman solution and requires an investment that most players cannot make.

    The HK lead GG Droid team is the one that should be touted as a F2P friendly(ier) anti meta.

    The post I quoted (and my response) was simply talking about needing g13 to beat g13....which isn't the case.

    It had nothing to do with f2p friendly or discounting GG as an alternative. Not sure why you read in to it all that you did.

    I responded the way I did because you're posting this all over the place and making it sound like a simple alternative. Whether you intend to or not. It reads as if you're saying, "if you can't get G13, get GR, it's an easy counter!" All I'm saying is that it's not. For many people it will actually be easier to get Malak and G13 than that GR team. Everyone must choose their own road and to do so they need to be properly informed.
  • Kisakee
    939 posts Member
    Calm down, there's a reason why they didn't put JKR in the calendar for July. Just count 1 and 1 together.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
Sign In or Register to comment.