Guild Recruiting

Tips for recruiting more active players or is anyone looking for an up and coming guild that wants to do territory battles but isn’t overly strict etc???

Replies

• BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Try the guild recruiting forums. :)
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    yeah as said guild recruiting forum would be a good start.
    next would be to sell your guild to people, why should they join your guild, what are you offering....
    new guild looking to do territory battles, running heroic rancor + heroic tank, doing tier x sith raid for now. discord needed or not? player level.... swgoh.gg guild page.. etc etc....

in saying that if your interested in merging your guild we are looking for 10-20 members, send me a message if your interested ill give you more info as to not hijack your post
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    hesloose wrote: »
    Tips for recruiting more active players or is anyone looking for an up and coming guild that wants to do territory battles but isn’t overly strict etc???
    1. What to say - what is your guild about? What makes your guild different from other guilds? What type of players are you looking for? What expectations do you have for new members?
    2. Where to say it - forums, Reddit, Discord, Line, WhatsApp, etc. Advertise on all the platforms you can think of
    3. When to say it - most players respond better to ads posted near the end of guild events, so don’t post an ad at the beginning of territory battles. Instead, place an ad on day 6. Learn to work around the game’s guild event schedules to invite new players in between guild events.
    4. How to say it - if you or someone in your guild can do even basic picture editing, it helps to include a poster in your guild ad. The more creative, funnier, or more thematic, the better. If someone in your guild has serious graphic skills, come up with your own custom images and logo. If you have folks with good vocal skills and a screen recorder, start a Youtube channel.
  • Gee, no one is probably going to like my post, but it has been my recent experience to be recruited into top notch guilds only to have them disintegrate because the leadership (primarily in alliances) did not share full information. After trying an alliance and having several strong players in the guild leave to form a new and even greater guild at the top of the alliance, they never filled the 10 places left behind. That guild still only has 40 players in it and I haven't seen any attempt to recruit new members. Left that guild, joined another top notch guild who told me during recruitment that they were not an alliance and not considering one. Come to find out after playing the last TB that they were joining an alliance and that guild currently has 39 members in it as some have already moved on to the top guild in the new alliance. I have been told that another 10 players will be leaving this guild after the current TW leaving the guild with only 29 players. This seems to be a huge problem lately and one that is making the game fairly unplayable unless you have friends whose guilds you can join who are honest.
  • Cappie wrote: »
    Gee, no one is probably going to like my post, but it has been my recent experience to be recruited into top notch guilds only to have them disintegrate because the leadership (primarily in alliances) did not share full information. After trying an alliance and having several strong players in the guild leave to form a new and even greater guild at the top of the alliance, they never filled the 10 places left behind. That guild still only has 40 players in it and I haven't seen any attempt to recruit new members. Left that guild, joined another top notch guild who told me during recruitment that they were not an alliance and not considering one. Come to find out after playing the last TB that they were joining an alliance and that guild currently has 39 members in it as some have already moved on to the top guild in the new alliance. I have been told that another 10 players will be leaving this guild after the current TW leaving the guild with only 29 players. This seems to be a huge problem lately and one that is making the game fairly unplayable unless you have friends whose guilds you can join who are honest.

If you or anyone you know want an active guild we are in desperate need of active members! We have people join and just don't actually play?! The most frustrating thing ever
  • Cappie wrote: »
    Gee, no one is probably going to like my post, but it has been my recent experience to be recruited into top notch guilds only to have them disintegrate because the leadership (primarily in alliances) did not share full information. After trying an alliance and having several strong players in the guild leave to form a new and even greater guild at the top of the alliance, they never filled the 10 places left behind. That guild still only has 40 players in it and I haven't seen any attempt to recruit new members. Left that guild, joined another top notch guild who told me during recruitment that they were not an alliance and not considering one. Come to find out after playing the last TB that they were joining an alliance and that guild currently has 39 members in it as some have already moved on to the top guild in the new alliance. I have been told that another 10 players will be leaving this guild after the current TW leaving the guild with only 29 players. This seems to be a huge problem lately and one that is making the game fairly unplayable unless you have friends whose guilds you can join who are honest.
    Reminds me of all the alliance hooping and alliance merges in The Hobbit Kingdoms of Middle Earth and how everything fell apart when 2 alliances merged due to the fight over leadership, officer issues, and what to go for. Nothing like seeing 1 group sell out their lower level members so the few top players can join another alliance only for it to end badly fir them in less then 3 months.