Active Guilds Looking For Players - July 2019 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

1789101113Next

Replies

• Greetings Holotable friends, StarBorn is currently looking for 9-10 solid daily players who are ready to make a difference.

We are running 10* in Geo and that is short handed down 10 with only 50% of the guild really able to contribute. If we were able to find a solid group to join with us I'd wager we would be pulling 20* easy. Looking for Wat shards? We've got'em... Looking for Traya shards without stress? We've got those too...

We don't ask for much, just consistency and communication. Officer spots are not out of the realm of possibility either if it makes a difference.

We use the LINE app for all our fun meme sharing and strategy.

My LINE id is Dazewalker - here is our SWGOH link https://swgoh.gg/g/3342/starborn

PM me if you are interested
  • Euk
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Keeping this one simple.
    Australian guild but all welcome, had a few people move to a bigger guild so we are looking for a merge or some people to join in the fun. Plenty of banter and we clear all raids and share rewards. Geo battles achieved 11* but with new members aiming higher.
    Looking at taking in 20 new members. Currently 110million ex guild.

https://swgoh.gg/p/644426288/
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a multinational guild, we are super kind and incredibly helpful and we are recruiting again. We are here to have a good time first and foremost. We have all heroic raids on farm. Say the highest stars we've ever gotten? We have 183M+ GP (at 49/50) and 43* last LS TB. 45* on last DS TB. Also 21* on Geo TB. We are looking for someone looking eager to learn and crush the new geonosian TB!

We are looking for extremely-active players, level 85 and good GP (~3M+). We will consider lower GP for the right individual. For communication, raid rules and assisting each other we use Discord, which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

You can also join our discord server: https://discord.gg/E7NJ3zH

Snoob
  • starforcerecruiting2.jpg
    https://swgoh.gg/g/17903/space-force/

Show Space Force what ya got!

Is your current guild bringing you down? Lackluster participation and mediocre personalities swarming your chill need for gameplay? Well I got some news for you, we have room for you! Space Force is looking for dedicated players, wanting to grow naturally and enjoy the games experience. Our community is full of friends and knowledge, with tons of guides and push into the best roster building - without all of the pressure.

I know you want Traya, AND WE’RE GETTING HER! So don’t join just any mediocre guild. Give us a chance to show you that our guild has that laidback competition to blow your mind. We are also focused on GEO TB!

REQUIREMENTS

*2.5mil gp

*At least 1 REVAN team and HSTR team ready

*600 tickets daily

*Discord participation

*Raid and Event Participation!

Tactical Information:

LSTB: 42 Stars

DSTB: 44 Stars

Our GP is sitting at 147+

The main timezone is CST

Questions? Message: Mystic_Crewman#2490

Come say hi: https://discord.gg/yV9Aj8a
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/41362/terra-titans-eternal/

Fully Heroic guild 45/50 looking to fill up 5 open spots with active members or a team.

Info: 124M

>> ALL Heroic raids
    UTC+2 (GMT+2)
    >> TW Wins 47/49
    >> No alliances, completely independent.

Very old guild, playing together for over 10 years in range of games, with good coordination, amazing people.
    We are looking at 2/3M+ range, for chatty, active players who want to find a permanent home.
    If you feel that's something you might be interested in don't be shy to ask questions.

>> Discord Chat is Mandatory to have.
    >> PM me 578-749-559, or visit our discord chat discord.gg/EhfAXxm
  • Dear fellow players,

Let me introduce you my guild CZΞCH ORDΞR.

Does that mean we are only Czech and Slovak players in it? Yes, at the moment. However, circumstances force us to open the gates to our order and go international. After a period of frustration rooting from inactive players, we have decided to become international guild. We are by no means hardcore guild, but we are friendly and very ambitious to conquest challenges which are constantly brought with new updates and content.

Click here for more information about guild on swgoh.gg

Our achievements:
    • 166M+ GP
    • Rancor: Sim
    • HAAT
    • HSR
    • 15* GEO TB

We are looking for players with:

• 2.5-3M+ GP
    • Daily activity
    • Focus on TB/TW
    • Friendly and assertive
    • English + Discord

Please contact me on discord: defcry#7479

4SktQ1s.png

• We are “The Father” looking to rule the Galaxy and are looking for a few good stormtroopers. We recently set participation requirements for TB and for those who join TW, and as a result lost a few members. We have HSTR, HPIT and HAAT on farm, usually 2 – 3 times per week. All have 17 – 24 hour join period followed by free for all. HSTR launches at 6 a.m. CDT (11:00 UTC) and the others launch at 6:30 p.m. CDT (23:30 UTC) one with a 17 hour join period the other with a 24 hour join period which alternate monthly. The result is one starts play at 11:30 a.m. CDT (16:30 UTC) and the other at 6:30 p.m. CDT (23:30 UTC).

We have GP related minimum required points for TB unless you let us know you will be out of touch. We are currently doing Hoth – Imperial Retaliation (dark side) and Geonosian – Separatist Might (dark side) events. It will be reviewed when the light side Geonosian TB becomes available.

If you join TW we have GP related minimum required banners with a defensive banner limit for the first 17 hours. We also request daily raid ticket production with 600 strongly preferred.

We use in game chat for communication and comments in the various territories to identify strategy. Discord / Line are not used. Our officers and members are friendly and willing to help everyone progress. We don’t dictate characters or squads for members to work on, but working toward METAs and legendaries and those that help in TB, TW and Raids is encouraged.

Guild Name – The Father
    Guild GP – 124 Million
    Recruiter – forum username Grant_Almighty, in game ally code 189-912-822
    Guild Time Zone – Any, reset 6:30 p.m. CDT (23:30 UTC)
    Raids – HPIT, HAAT, HSTR on farm with join period
    TW – 60 + wins (approx. 5-1 wins)
    TB – Hoth light side 33 stars (no longer done), Hoth dark side 39 stars, Geo dark side 10 stars
    Player Level – 2.5 Million GP, 2 Million will be considered with the right legendaries, F2P OK.
  • HSTR GUILD LOOKING FOR 1 MORE
    Do you have 2.5 mil gp or higher??
    We have 49 members
    You must have one of the following: C3po,Chewy, Revan, Darth Revan, Padme
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild Reset time: 6:30pm CST
  • Clones in Tights is looking for five more members to fill out our roster. We've grown recently after taking in a group from another guild seeking greener pastures, and have now been able to do more with the Geonosis TB, and just beat the heroic sith raid. We had a couple of mercs act as a safety net in the raid, but they didn't have to contribute much. We'd like to bring in a few more members who have some sith raid teams so we can try to get heroic on farm. We're very active in both the Hoth and Geo TBs, and regularly win our TWs.

We currently require members to be active every 5 days, but understand that life happens. As long as members let the officers know they have something coming up, we keep track of it to make sure no one gets booted unfairly.

Guild Name – Clones in Tights
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3541/clones-in-tights/

Guild GP – 104 Million

Recruiter – forum username Jin88302_swgoh, in game ally code 635-685-623

Guild Time Zone – Any, but we're mostly US-based EST, reset is at 9:30p.

Raids – HPIT is being simmed, HAAT is on farm. We beat HSTR, but not on farm yet.

TW – Win pretty consistently, officers plan out defenses and leave commands up to coordinate.

TB – Currently running two Geo TB, followed by a Hoth TB. Hoth LS: 30* (at 89M GP), Hoth DS: 34*, Geo DS: 9-10*

Player Level – No GP requirements, but we're looking for players who can help contribute to HSTR, so ideally we'd like to bring in more members who have JTR, JKR, NS, BH, or other HSTR toons available. We like our players to also be involved in TB and TW.

Discord is strongly encouraged, as we use it for coordination and planning, but not yet required.
  • Ender_Mallett
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    FuSB is looking to fill 3 open slots to get ready for Geo TB. Our guild was focused on completing Heroic Sith, so our sepratists were under farmed. There are a few of us that are currently farming them, and are looking to be ready in a month, but if we can add a few more players that either have them farmed or are currently doing so we can be ready that much sooner.

*we never force you to farm any specific character, though we may ask for volunteers.
    *Fully Heroic launch times are between 6-8pm Eastern
    *Current TB
    Hoth LS = 33
    Hoth DS = 35
    *TW = 50% win rate, but we are finally making this a focus to do better.

**Anybody with RJT, JKR, or is currently farming sepratists will get extra consideration.

To join either message me in game 112-135-271 or
    Join our discord server https://discord.gg/HXEYfxx

Talk to any officer for more information or an invite.
    Do you have 2.5 mil gp or higher??
    We have 49 members
    Consistently win TW
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/3349/docsoftherock/
    Docs of the Rock (DOTR)

Independent Guild not in an alliance.
    -Time Zone: Eastern USA (reset 1030pm est)
    -GP: 190+M GP
    -Raids: FULLY HEROIC
    -HAAT & HPIT- 6pm Eastern
    -HSTR- 7pm Eastern
    -TB:
    -HOTH- dstb: 45 star️ / Lstb: 43 star️
    -GEO- dstb 20 stars

All that we will ask of you is
    -Get your 600!
    -Have discord!
    -Participate in all phases of TB!
    -Have or Be actively farming the Revan teams!
    -Have Fun!

Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/sQ2VSBy
  • JamDev
    262 posts Member
    Dogs_Header..jpg

STRONTIUM DOGS NOW RECRUITING!

We are a UK based guild but have members from all over. We are always active on Discord and are happy to give support and advice wherever we can. Rules and strategy are decided as a group, so all members have a full say in any decisions that affect them.

A bit more about us:

- GP 163m
    - Time zone BST (GMT+1)
    - HPit 3x weekly HAAT 2x weekly, HSTR as often as possible!
    - Daily refresh is at 1am.
    - Raids begin with 24hr registration period. All raids are free for all.
    - HSTR attack phase starts at 7pm, Rancor at 7pm (simmed), HAAT at 8pm.
    - LS TB 43*, DS TB 45*, Geo TB 19*
    - Won last 7 TWs
    - Check us out at https://swgoh.gg/g/4956/str0ntium-d0gs/

We are looking for active players that are keen to make progress in a friendly, supportive environment, you don't have to be the finished article, just eager to improve and willing to take part in guild events. Preference given to players with GP over 2m but will make exceptions for players with lower GP if they are very active and improving fast. 600 raid tickets daily and participation in TB/TW is expected. Only other requirements are that you be active, enthusiastic and have, (or are willing to download) Discord for communication.

If you would like an invite, or have any questions, PM me here, add me on Discord at; Jam Dev#6795 or join our recruitment channel at: https://discord.gg/vexd6QA

Jam
  • Xevious
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    On The Level is looking for you!

We are a new guild forged from the belief that a team should be run by its members. Not a single “leader” dictating what’s good for everyone.

We are growing and would love to continue strengthening our guild with you.

Raids:
    • HPIT
    • HAAT
    • STR tier 6

What we are looking for:
    • Active Players
    • Level 85
    • Decent squad combinations
    • TW participation if you join
    • Communication if you need to be away
    • In game chat, Discord is optional

Where we are now:
    • 20/50 members
    • 46 Million+ GP
    • Working on squads for Geo TB
    • swgoh.gg On The Level

Interested in our guild? Want to make it yours?
    Join us at the round table!

Find me in game: Xevious - 458-823-931
    Find me on Discord: Xevious#2095

Right now we want to see how far we can go as a new guild. We are willing to work with you and take as many people as we can. We aren’t looking to be absorbed.
    Post edited by Xevious on
  • A great group looking for even greater people!

If you are a fan of the game you are obviously a fan of Star Wars!

Join up today!
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/20506/world-ord3r-black/
    1 spot available
    Seeking a TOP 200 ranked guild? World Ord3r Black. 204m GP guild. A UK based guild
    Farm all raids, launching at 20:00 GMT
    Lstb 45 stars
    Dstb 47 stars

GEO tb 23 stars

The Guild is incredibly well run by great leadership. We are a well organised and fun Guild. We offer:-
    - help, advice, tips and mentoring
    - banter, bots and badges and more....

In return we ask for commitment to 600 tickets a day, good participation in all Guild events and to be on Discord

https://discord.gg/BdU9Ag9
    Do you have 2.0 mil gp or higher??
    We have 49 members
    Consistently win TW
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
  • War Gods of Mandalor has an opening!

All raids are on farm with a 24 hour join period.
    Guild reset time is 20:00 EST (GMT -5)

Our requirements:

2 million GP (we will consider lower if the roster is focused)
    Discord
    Other than that chip in the TB and TW's where needed (especially with the Geo TB!)

About us:

US-based guild with EU friendly timings as we have players from around the world
    49 players
    120,000,000 GP+
    All Heroic raids on farm HATT 2.5 times a week / HPITT (SIM) 3 times a week / HSR 2 times a week
    TB stars 35 LS 35 DS 10 Geo TB
    TW winning ratio of 95%

If you have any questions just message me.

Cheers,

D.V.

https://swgoh.gg/g/35119/wargodsofmandalor/

https://discord.gg/PBtEnrc
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/629/size-matters-not/

Size Matters Not
    ~141m GP
    ~46/50 players

Size Matters Not is a fully heroic guild. We are looking for active members who have teams/toons that are HSTR viable.
    We are mainly a UK based guild with a handful of members from the US. Size Matters Not is a relaxed guild consisting of active and enthusiastic players. We are looking for similar players that want to get the most out of the game, without requiring players to put the game over real life.

About Size Matters Not:
    * ~141m GP
    * Heroic Rancor at 20:00 GMT 3+ times a week
    * Heroic AAT at 20:00 GMT 2+ times a week
    * HSTR- as and when available
    * 43 stars in DS TB
    * 38 stars in LS TB
    * 12 stars in Geo TB

Requirements:
    * We're looking for level 85 players
    * We want players who have at least 1 viable HSTR team
    * We expect our players to generate at least 500 tickets a day.
    * We expect players to join in Territory Battles.
    * We expect players to do their best in the Sith Raid.
    * If you join Territory Wars you should actively contribute.
    * We use Discord and in game chat as our means of communication.

You can find us on Discord using the following link https://discord.gg/7aFVJzq and an officer will talk to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, contact myself via discord Reece_Cad_23#5038 or on SWGoH 219-922-845
  • Hi all, we are an active guild focused on fun, not a lot of rules, basically just be active. Lots of old folks/parents but plenty of whipper-snappers too.
    #1 Pro: we have a g12 CUP!
    #1 Con: we have a g12 CUP?
    Details:
    • Name: Nightbrothers
    • 166 mil GP (plus you!)
    • https://swgoh.gg/g/2104/nightbrothers/
    • Your's truly: NavjuJocum ally code: 924-556-344; discord NavjuJocum#5461
    • guild reset 9:30 EDT
    • 16 stars in Geo TB, working hard on Seps
    • very good TW record
    • require that players be generally active: get 600-ish most days, participate in TB/TW, hopefully have (or be working on) all the pillar characters
    • Min 2 mil gp, but will take lower if it is a super focused roster.
    • I am a Virgo, own too many Firefly t-shirts, and really hate long walks on the beach
    • pop quiz hot shots: Why do I hate long walks on the beach?

Holla if you you want to hop on board team Nightbrothers!
  • Looking for a guild running Geo TB & hSTR? But you still have to life? Join RHAL!! 195 mil GP

https://swgoh.gg/g/40251/rhal/

RHAL (Really has a Life) is Territory Battles focused Guild in WWL (We With Lives) alliance. We are only running the New Geonosian TB and are currently getting 24 stars.

Guild Requirements:
    • Minimum 500 tickets daily with 600 preferred
    • Synced swgoh.gg profile
    • Discord chat app and active communication required
    • Roster ready for STR, TB/TW teams, and working on Geonosis TB teams including Seps, Geos, and Brood Alpha.

Guild Events:
    • 24 :star: in Geonosis DS TB
    • Rancor: Simmed after 24 hr ZDP
    • hAAT: Launch at 1:00pm ET/5:00 pm GMT. 24 hr ZDP. 15 min delay before any damage,
      30 min before posting solos
    • hSTR: 3:00 pm ET/7:00 pm GMT. 24 hr ZDP
    • US based Eastern time guild reset - 6:30 pm ET

We are a part of the WWL (We With Lives) alliance. A great group and community always willing to help you out even if it isn’t game related. We do understand that people have lives, so you won't be removed for minor issues. If there is a problem, let us know. Leave of absences can be arranged. May of the Alliances members have been playing for multiple years and are all whiling to share knowledge.

If this looks appealing to you, friend me on Discord eamus_catuli#3545 and we can chat.
  • We are Dark Rain.

We are 164 million GP strong.
    We do all Heroic Raids (I’ve have 7* Traya)

Hoth LS: 41
    Hoth DS: 43
    Geo: 16

We have some very committed players who don’t mind spending money, although this is not forced upon anyone.
    You can farm what you like.
    We are relaxed, as long as you take part then we’re happy.

We are a very organised guild who want someone who will take part in all aspects of gameplay. We have a strong USA/UK base which we like as it means there are always people online.

Rancor: Simmed 6pm GMT
    AAT: 6pm GMT
    SITH: 8pm GMT

We currently have a single space for a keen, friendly and active player.

REQUIREMENTS:

Ideally JKR but all applications considered.
    GP should be around 2m but this isn’t set in stone.
    You need to join Discord.

I am Charlie / ChewtheFuzz - Contact me at Charlie#6613 on Discord if you want to ask me anything.

Ally code: 673-877-566
  • Hello, I'm one of the leaders of "Spaceballs".

We're an fun, easy-going and competitive FTP guild. We frequently win at TW and have scored 44/45 stars in LS/DS TB. We are looking at making a run at full completion in Hoth TB's soon, but are focusing on Geo TB where we can get better rewards than Hoth. We are currently scoring 19 stars in Geo TB, with the possibility of 20 soon.

We are farming all Raids on Heroic

Below are some of the guild guidelines that we have posted:

Participation
    * All members should do 600
    * Discord is mandatory,
    * Create a profile on swgoh.gg and link your account

Territory Wars
    * Joining and participating is a must!
    * Follow the instructions for D
    * Must score above the character "Comb the Desert"

Territory Battles
    * Minimum, deploy GP
    * Must score above the character "Quackers"

Rancor/Tank/Sith:
    * Starts whenever we have enough tickets at 10pm EDT
    * 22hr join period
    * Opens 5pm EDT, free-for-all
    * Rancor ends quickly (~7 mins)
    * Tank ends in approx. 35 mins
    * Sith ends in a few hours

General
    * No ****, except @****
    * Remember it's a game and we are all real people with lives
    * Have fun!
    * May the Schwartz Be With You

If you're interested, join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/UP87JbX and we can chat. My handle on there is "Barf".
  • YodaDoc
    1000 posts Member
    Chairborne Rangers (https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/)
    (Invite only)

We are looking for ~9 active people to join our guild to replace those who are not pulling their weights. We are one independent guild of three in an alliance.

Requirements...
    • Must be active - daily players only
    • Must be at minimum level 80
    • Must have swgoh.gg account
    Here's our rules...
    • Be active: do the daily guild activities and generate 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    • No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    • We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed. Rules are as follow...
      • For TW defense, squad size requirement are set for few territories, go below, get a strike
      • For Hoth TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike
    • TB: we get about 36 stars
    • TW: won at least 90% (50+ wins already)
    • Sith: tier 6 within a day or two, start immediately (almost ready for HSTR)
    • HPIT (Sims)/HAAT: 24 hours wait period, start time is 8 local rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    • If already have 7* Hans/GK, do not solo it or get significance damage
    • Discord is optional - rated PG :)
    Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
This discussion has been closed.