Sith raid T6&T7

Our guild is progressing fairly well on T6, but get ruined on T7. Can I get the top 5 teams for each phase for T6 and top team for T7 per phase? Keep googling it and finding stuff from 10 years ago (yes, exaggerating but seems outdated info). Thanks

Replies

• 1. Resistance w/3p0
    2. Jedi w/ hoda
    3. NS
    4. Remainder of 1-3 vs nihilus then kitchen sink
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    zAsajj NS decently modded and properly run can pretty much solo Nihilus in P4. Then kitchen sink Sion and Traya.
  • Dblade21
    166 posts Member
    1. Resistance w/3p0
    2. Jedi w/ hoda
    3. NS
    4. Remainder of 1-3 vs nihilus then kitchen sink

1. JTR led resistance (finn, r2, bb8, 3p0/res trooper)
    2. Bastila or revan led jedi
    3. NS, chex mix (CLS, raid han, DT, 2 high offense toons)
    4. NS for nihilus, then kitchen sink.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    It seems worth pointing out that "NS" for phases 3 and 4 are pretty different.

For Phase 3 you need to run zTalzin lead, zAV (unique), Zombie, Daka (zeta helpful but not 100% required), Initiate. Talzin/Initiate need to be at low-ish gear levels so they die off quickly. You want them dead, then they will constantly revive on basics, and the resists from the debuffs they try to apply will feed you tons of turn meter and AV's damage will skyrocket because of the repeated reviving-then-dying-again.

For Phase 4 it's zzAV lead, Talzin, Zombie, Daka, and Talia. No need to keep anyone at low gear levels. You're focusing on Nihilus only, and abusing AV's lead granting TM when your team members drop below 100%. You want to juggle heals so that somebody is at 100% TM as much as possible and Nihilus never gets a turn, while making sure to dispel Bonds stacks around 12-15 so that they don't outpace anybody's heals. Ideally you also want to get Plague on Sion & Nihilus at the start so they bounce it back and forth the whole time, which will add up to a pretty decent amount of damage over the course of a run.

My Talzin is too geared up to bother with the P3 team, but I run the P4 version regularly and I can usually knock off ~20% of Nihilus and about 13% of Sion (plague, Daka & Talzin secondary hits, and AV's AOE) with just "pretty good" mods.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    For Phase 3 you need to run zTalzin lead, zAV (unique), Zombie, Daka (zeta helpful but not 100% required), Initiate. Talzin/Initiate need to be at low-ish gear levels so they die off quickly. You want them dead, then they will constantly revive on basics, and the resists from the debuffs they try to apply will feed you tons of turn meter and AV's damage will skyrocket because of the repeated reviving-then-dying-again.

This is true. Also worth noting there is currently an infinite loop team.

zTalzin (zeta on leadership), zAsajj (unique), Jedi Knight Anakin, Old Daka, and Initiate

Strategy is mostly the same. Except you only want Initiate to die. JKA takes a bonus turn every time she dies, and then will basic applying two debuffs which keeps fueling turn meter to the team (5% TM to NS allies whenever a debuff is resisted).

With Daka getting 50% TM on every initiate death, and Asajj getting 35% TM, you can infinite loop if you have 6 debuffs resisted over two turns...

Essentially:

1. Daka basics calling Initiate from the grave (Initiate can do 1-2 debuffs)
    -> Daka gains 50% TM from death, Asajj gains 35% TM from death
    -> Daka, Asajj, and Talzin gain 0-10% TM from Initiate resisted DoTs
    2. JKA takes a bonus turn and basics
    -> Daka, Asajj, and Talzin gain 0-10% TM from JKA resisted Healing Immunity + Buff Immunity
    3. Asajj basics calling Initiate from the grave (Initiate can do 1-2 debuffs)
    -> Daka gains 50% TM from death, Asajj gains 35% TM from death
    -> Daka, Asajj, and Talzin gain 0-10% TM from Initiate resisted DoTs
    4. JKA takes a bonus turn and basics
    -> Daka, Asajj, and Talzin gain 0-10% TM from JKA resisted Healing Immunity + Buff Immunity

Thats anywhere between 70-110% TM per cycle to Asajj and 100-140% for Old Daka. Old Daka will never break the loop. Asajj can slowly break the loop depending on how many resists you get. To help you, max your critical chance on initiate (better chance of applying DoTs) and minimize your potency on both characters. Raid bosses have naturally high tenacity in Heroic, so it is favorable that you get resisted.

Further, to help mitigate you can plan to do it in two cycles if you don't want to rely on infinite loop RNG. Traya takes two turns out of a topple, so you need to have Isolate on a 2 turn cooldown going into the loop... that way if she comes out of topple then she doesn't isolate anyone.

Helpful tips
    - Throw in 4 level 1 toons at the start of P3. This will cause 3 lightsabers to attack killing 3 of them, and Traya will use isolate to kill the 4th. Saber Storm will still be available, which can help get Initiate killed if lucky.
    - Start the match with the real team at this point. Each saber should get two turns and Traya gets 1 turn. During this time you need Initiate to die. If she doesn't, restart (if Traya takes two turns, isolate will be on a 1 turn CD during topple)
    - Don't let Asajj or Daka get dazed. The counter attack lightsabers will daze. Don't hit them (though it's hard to control Daka)
    - Always hit a lightsaber with counter attack buff with Initiate, this will help kill her. Also you can use JKA freely to attack these sabers, because daze doesn't stop bonus turns.
    - Don't worry if Talzin is dazed... while she "helps" by guaranteeing one cycle to not "break", she only does this every 5 cycles, so it isn't all that helpful to have her in the loop.
    - First turn with talzin use the mass call to assist on either a forsight saber or a couterattack buff saber, this ramps up bonds of weakness stacks on traya helping you kill initiate and also widdles down the troublesome lighsabers
    - Save all other specials to kill sabers after initiate dies... if you kill a saber with a Nightsister basic, then Initiate revives (careful of Daka!!). JKA can still kill with a basic no problem.

• This post above mine is perfect. Now is the time for you to do t7 as long as someone in your guild can run the p3 team above.

5-10 JTR, bb8, r2, 3po, Finn teams will do P1
    People will be falling over themselves to do p2, it won't be a problem, but a few Jedi Revan teams will make light work of it.
    P3, as above
    1-3 Asajj lead NS teams as described above to remove DN in p4, then just have everyone pound away at Sion, then purple stick lady and you're golden
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    DarthAndy wrote: »
    People will be falling over themselves to do p2, it won't be a problem

Boy, if that's not the truth. We're not a guild of whales by any stretch (150m GP) but Sion drops like a wet sack of batteries. I've hit "attack" with him at 60% health, and by the time I pick my team and hit go (like 5-6 seconds?), he's already dead.

It's also funny to watch Nihilus sit at ~20% for an hour because everyone is waiting for him to get knocked down a bit more so they can finish him off with JKR and then do another 15% on Sion for damage-padding purposes.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    That "dated" information is still generally pretty good. Some things changed, but most things did not.

Phase 1:

There are not many P1 hSith teams of note. And some of the teams that do exist are either unstable and unreliable (Yodalicious), pull more important teams from elsewhere (Kevan), or require Traya to work well (First Order).

Realistically, there are two P1 teams of note. JTR and Embo hunters. Embo hunters has not changed since the bounty hunter reworks, so that "dated" information is as good now as it ever was, but as very few people actively pursued Embo, that basically leaves you with JTR. Ultimately, if you do not have enough JTR teams to take out P1 on their own, you're probably not ready for hSith.

There are multiple configurations. The best is JTR/BB-8/R2/3PO/Finn. However, an aspiring hSith guild probably isn't overflowing with 3POs. Scavenger Rey or Resistance Trooper are fine stopgaps who can still comfortable hit damage quotas.

Phase 2:

Use JTR. I say again, use JTR. You can comfortably clear P1 and P2 with nothing but JTR.

Whatever JTR teams you have left after P1, use them here. She's not as good here as in P1, but she's still solid, and this is the last phase where Resistance is good unless you have enough firepower to rip through Traya's sabers rapidly to topple her to death.

I emphasize this for a starting guild because while Sion isn't really a hard phase- I can almost guarantee you'll beat him, and pure smashface will do the job- he's a brick wall and you can easily run out of steam for later phases, the most embarrassing being to get through P4 Nihilus and then failing because all your zerg rush fodder was smashed against Sion.

There are tons of teams who get decent numbers here. Hunters, troopers, ewoks, Phoenix, First Order, Galactic Republic, Ackbar/Leia, Qi'ra scoundrels. Some of them come in handy, but if you can have JTR clear P1 and do the heavy lifting for P2, you are in a great place.

The usual star and probably the team who can pull down the best numbers is Jedi Knight Revan. And you'll probably want to use some Revans here. However, I'd suggest limiting that and saving some Kevans for P3.

Phase 3:

This is the phase that makes people hate hSith. There are three main strategies people use here. I recommend using them, but not relying on them.

The three main teams are Chex/Greedo mix style teams, Deathstorm, and the CLS loop. This is why people hate the Sith raid. Problem with these teams is time, stability, RNG. These are all good teams that can get good to absurd numbers, but they can be finicky to set up, unreliable, require multiple retries, and depend on a lot of luck. They're good teams, but they can be stressful, which can hurt morale and engagement long-term. Also, Nightsisters are essential to P4, so you don't want to spend too many of them here.

Chex/Greedo mix gets much easier once you get Chewie, but its damage ceiling is low enough that it can be hard to get by on Chex alone.

My advice is to focus most of your Kevans here. You can fight in a much more straightforward manner while still getting great numbers. Kill sabers. Topple Traya. Beat her up.

Phase 4:

Asajj led Nightsisters. There is no replacement. Kevan can get good numbers here, sure, but they're needed everywhere. Ultimately, you need Nightsisters to beat Nihilus. Once Nihilus is down, you can zerg the rest of the run. But you need Asajj led Nightsisters to get there.
    Still not a he.
  • Not to hijack this thread, but as a quick question for the part 1 team, is there any reliably decent resistance team without c3p0 or RT? I have a well geared zBb8, Finn, ZZR2D2, and I'm about to get JTR in a week when she's here, but what can I run as a fifth until I can 7* 3p0? I know it's not ideal but there must some semi effective P1 team with those 4 right?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Infrax wrote: »
    Not to hijack this thread, but as a quick question for the part 1 team, is there any reliably decent resistance team without c3p0 or RT? I have a well geared zBb8, Finn, ZZR2D2, and I'm about to get JTR in a week when she's here, but what can I run as a fifth until I can 7* 3p0? I know it's not ideal but there must some semi effective P1 team with those 4 right?
    Finn/Scav is fine. Not the best, but fine. Since the Finn rework, JTR/R2/BB-8/Finn/Scav can comfortably get you good numbers, and RT is a significantly lower priority farm than he once was. Arguably even skippable.
    Still not a he.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Scav Rey: (T6)

r6ycnvtglu6r.png
  • Infrax wrote: »
    Not to hijack this thread, but as a quick question for the part 1 team, is there any reliably decent resistance team without c3p0 or RT? I have a well geared zBb8, Finn, ZZR2D2, and I'm about to get JTR in a week when she's here, but what can I run as a fifth until I can 7* 3p0? I know it's not ideal but there must some semi effective P1 team with those 4 right?

Hermit Yoda works well, or I suppose stick Rey for full resistance tm benefits as long as no one breathes on her and causes her to die
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Scav isn't hard to keep alive. Her damage is high, letting her heal herself consistently and she gives herself Foresight every other turn.
    Still not a he.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Scav Rey: (T6)

r6ycnvtglu6r.png

3p0 is better, but that's solid!
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Scav isn't hard to keep alive. Her damage is high, letting her heal herself consistently and she gives herself Foresight every other turn.

True + Finn, post rework can help out if needed. Although you don't really want to waste his turns healing
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Constantly smokescreen and target BB8. With his second Zeta he'll heal himself and R2 every time he dodges. Scav Rey is buried under constant stealth.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Visas can help keep that team alive in a pinch, if you're just starting out with the team.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    JTR can also do a decent chunk in P3. Ideally you need to send in a trash team to eat Isolate so that you can get two topples (it falls apart quick once Isolate is out), but if you can manage that I've gotten around 3 million on Traya.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png