Counter team

Hi

Im fairly new at this, and im trying to make a team of characters i like. But also want a good team :) i Think counter attacks and assists are Nice. Do you Think this team is good?

Phasma lead
GS
Sid
Lumi
Fives

I would like dooku and FOTP, but i never her any shards...

Replies

• There's only one counter in that team, it's not a counter team.
    A good counter team is ima lead
    Kit
    Ayla
    Dooku
    Lumi
  • Dooku
    Fives
    GS
    Lumi
    Either Poe RG or tusken raider for assisst team.

Dooku lead gives chance for offense up on everyone. If you go raider you gain turn meter as does Dooku 3 assists with two counters, with offense up for evading ... Can slow stun block.., fives does more damage countering.,, I have ran this team and it works well, just need stars on Dooku and working on tusken raider. I arena I was able to claim top 100 spots with it. I tinker with squads my first three attempts lol. After I have tried them in GW.
  • Any assist or counter team should have phasma lead surely, every attack or counter has a chance to add another attack.

I'm tempted to try out
    Phasma(L)
    Dooku
    Gs
    Daka
    Rg

Loads of stuns and assists. Also RG should pull the heat off the others as well as offering a stun.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Innsane wrote: »
    Any assist or counter team should have phasma lead surely, every attack or counter has a chance to add another attack.

I'm tempted to try out
    Phasma(L)
    Dooku
    Gs
    Daka
    Rg

Loads of stuns and assists. Also RG should pull the heat off the others as well as offering a stun.

I disagree...

35% Counter chance IGD provides for Jedi is way too cruical to overlook the leader ability. I agree Phasma as a leader is more neutral though.

IGD (L)
    Aayla
    Kit
    Dooku
    Luminara

would be my ideal Counter team.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Innsane wrote: »
    Any assist or counter team should have phasma lead surely, every attack or counter has a chance to add another attack.

I'm tempted to try out
    Phasma(L)
    Dooku
    Gs
    Daka
    Rg

Haha I am working on assajj 6* gear 7 max leader ability working on her with Daka 4* gear 5 for now working on her as well Dooku 5* max gear and ability RG 4* gear 7 Abilities max, working on him a lot now, and run GS for now till I get HRS that's going to be a bit but a goal. Tons of stuns and quick. Possible to lower health down enough on multiple opponents allowing assajj to get off her aoe kill attack. Hoping RG saves assajj and Dooku. We shall see in a month.

Suppose adding phasma lead and dropping GS would be stuns of fun too