Sith raid (T6)

Hi, my guild is blowing through the 6th tier of the sith raid, and I normally top the guild by damage (around 40 mil throughout the whole raid). I was wondering what other guilds’ top players for the sith (T6) hit at so I know where I stand with all of that. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Replies

• Depends on what team you make it with. As long as you hit it with Revan, Darth Revan, CLS, NS teams you are likely to be getting close to half of that score in T7, which means you would be in Top 5-7 in most guilds. Most of the other teams are very marginal on T7, which would put you firmly somewhere in mid-table.

If enough people in your guild are hitting consistently above 30-35 million, you should try for T7. 6-7 strong Revan teams plus 5-6 strong Darth Revan teams would take you halfway through and you just have to scrap together the teams to finish it.
  • Altazarus wrote: »
    Depends on what team you make it with. As long as you hit it with Revan, Darth Revan, CLS, NS teams you are likely to be getting close to half of that score in T7, which means you would be in Top 5-7 in most guilds. Most of the other teams are very marginal on T7, which would put you firmly somewhere in mid-table.

If enough people in your guild are hitting consistently above 30-35 million, you should try for T7. 6-7 strong Revan teams plus 5-6 strong Darth Revan teams would take you halfway through and you just have to scrap together the teams to finish it.

Problem is in my bad there are only around four Jedi revan teams and no darth revans. The majority of my dmg comes from g12 bhs which I reuse every day.
  • You need to be clearing t6 without the refresh to stand a chance at heroic
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    ElNoobius wrote: »
    Problem is in my bad there are only around four Jedi revan teams and no darth revans. The majority of my dmg comes from g12 bhs which I reuse every day.

Darth Revan isn't actually that great for the Sith raid (or any raid for that matter). He can do a respectable amount on phases 2 and 3, but nothing earth-shattering. He's pretty much tailor-made for PVP.

Assuming that your goal is to move on to heroic, unfortunately your damage in T6 isn't a very good metric. You don't get roster refreshes in heroic, so doing 40m over 3 days is meaningless if you're just using the same 2-3 teams over and over. Also, a lot of teams that do well on non-heroic tiers completely fall apart in heroic.

Your bounty hunters, for instance, won't be good for much of anything in heroic unless you have Embo or Aurra g12'd - Embo lead hunters can do well in P1, and you can crush up to 20% of P3 with Aurra if you're willing to get both her zetas, build a perfect mod set, and also have a usable Nest. The standard Bossk-lead team, however, will put up maybe a million in phase 2 (the "easiest" phase). Heroic bosses hit significantly harder, so even with Bossk's supreme tankiness and the constant healing from his lead zeta, he's tough to keep alive until enrage.

For another example, my First Order team was good for a couple million in P2 on tier 6. On heroic I'm lucky if they break 500k before KRU gets squashed and everyone else shortly follows suit.

The ideal teams for each phase are as follows:

P1: JTR Resistance, Embo lead BH
    P2: Jedi Revan, any JTR teams leftover from P1
    P3: "Chex mix" and "Greedo mix" teams, "Deathstorm" nightsisters (just look these up, there's a million guides). JKR and JTR can also do OK here if any are left.
    P4: zzAV-lead nightsisters vs Nihilus, whatever you have left vs Sion & Traya

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »

Darth Revan isn't actually that great for the Sith raid (or any raid for that matter). He can do a respectable amount on phases 2 and 3, but nothing earth-shattering. He's pretty much tailor-made for PVP.

Assuming that your goal is to move on to heroic, unfortunately your damage in T6 isn't a very good metric. You don't get roster refreshes in heroic, so doing 40m over 3 days is meaningless if you're just using the same 2-3 teams over and over. Also, a lot of teams that do well on non-heroic tiers completely fall apart in heroic.

Your bounty hunters, for instance, won't be good for much of anything in heroic unless you have Embo or Aurra g12'd - Embo lead hunters can do well in P1, and you can crush up to 20% of P3 with Aurra if you're willing to get both her zetas, build a perfect mod set, and also have a usable Nest. The standard Bossk-lead team, however, will put up maybe a million in phase 2 (the "easiest" phase). Heroic bosses hit significantly harder, so even with Bossk's supreme tankiness and the constant healing from his lead zeta, he's tough to keep alive until enrage.

For another example, my First Order team was good for a couple million in P2 on tier 6. On heroic I'm lucky if they break 500k before KRU gets squashed and everyone else shortly follows suit.

P3: "Chex mix" and "Greedo mix" teams, "Deathstorm" nightsisters (just look these up, there's a million guides). JKR and JTR can also do OK here if any are left.

So I actually do have aurra with the zeta gear 12, along with embo double zetad and g12 too and can hit for around 7 to 8 mil in the 3rd phase, which is my best score I can get.

But thanks for all the other insight, it’ll be really helpful!
  • ashbbk
    45 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »

For P3: CLS(L), Han Solo, Ezra, C3PO, BB8 can do serious damage. There is a YouTube video released after Finn's leader ability was changed and works on the same principle. I was able to hit 30 and 25 mil respectively in the last two T6 raids.