GA broken!

Not happy. In my first round match in the current GA (12/7/19) I took out 2 members of my opponents squad, went back in to battle them again and they had a full squad again! Anyone else have similar problems?

Replies

• Options
    Did you forfeit the first battle?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    What was the squad?

This. If they were NS, that would explain a lot....everything, actually.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Dar_Penthar
    598 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

This. If they were NS, that would explain a lot....everything, actually.

I guess it depends on how the match ended. If they were Nightsisters with mother T lead that would explain one of the dead NS coming back (provided the last toon was killed with a basic) but not two. So definitely more details are needed.

Unless the last toon was killed using mother T unique which brings back all dead NS

• Options
    It was a BH squad. Bossk lead, Boba, Jango, Greedo, Dengar.
    I took out Bossk and Greedo. Went back in to finish off the squad and they were all back in there, all full health and protection again.
  • Options
    Did you lose connection in anyway? I could see a lost connection making the sever think you started the fight but then never finished so it the server simply scratched off your team as used, without registering any damage to the defensive team.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    It happened to me last time. I fought jkr, killed gmy and kenobi and just let it time out but when I went back in they were back to an untouched squad with 1 battle underneath
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    The victory screen at the end is the only way you can make sure your battle went through. Your client sends that you got into the match at the very beginning. That will get your counter to -1- no matter how the match ends (i.e. crash etc.) and the victory or defeat screen is the thing where server receives the outcome of the match.
  • Options
    It sucks. I lost the overall GA round by 26 points, so would have made a bit of a difference.