0%

Replies

• 5 attackers
    Go hard or go home.
  • 5 attackers
    moongod wrote: »
    Go hard or go home.

You inspired me to vote 5 attackers.
  • Currently my opinion is 1 healer 1 taunt 3 attackers or 2 attackers 1 support... Depending on the team. By support I mean phasma... Poggle ,.. HK 47 for leader abilities.

An old Ben or Dooku could fly for leader spot also. But honestly I believe your opponents team dictates your team. I actually have two full geared arena teams, just working on stars.
  • 4 attackers - 1 defender
    i think 5 attackers is more or less equivalent to 4 attackers 1 defender. I run both these teams and like them both

QGJ, Dooku, Rey, GS, RG
    QGJ, Dooku, Rey, GS, 86
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • 5 attackers
    The best defense is a good offense
  • 1 attacker - 4 defenders
    I have had a lot of success with a resilient Jedi team. The meta right now is first turn special attacks. So my though is that if you can survive the first wave of attacks and heal back to full then it's just a matter of picking them off one by one. I run Lumi Leader, with QGJ, JC, Eeth Koth, and right now I'm swapping Ashoka out for Rey (she holds up surprisingly well for the amount of damage she can deal. Side note did they buff her evasion buff proc chance?)