I'm the worst farmer ever. HELP

I am a level 36 and most of my characters are level 34+ but I cannot farm to save my life. I simply don't know how to. Any tips?

(I have All the ones given to you + Ewok and Jedi Guardian at level 36 if that tells you anything.)

Replies

• My Jedi Guardian and Ewok are the only things not level 34+ and they are level 16.
  • What are you trying to "farm" for?
    Credits can be earned in galatic war, events, and challeneges. You will need to reach a few more levels and will need more characters to be effective in GW.
    character shards, best farming is through the shipments for arena, cantina, and gw.
    Best advice for farming, focus on one at a time in the specific area available.
    "That is why you fail."
  • Luminara, sid,Jc, then from carina shipments it's a toss up (boba/daka/fives etc...)...but take a look at all available toons....figure out what u want to do...n like stated above....grind out those toons 1st...don't flip flop......or ur fall way behind ...unless u drop that $$$ even then, there are no guarantees. ....
  • +1
  • Tryban wrote: »
    What are you trying to "farm" for?
    Credits can be earned in galatic war, events, and challeneges. You will need to reach a few more levels and will need more characters to be effective in GW.
    character shards, best farming is through the shipments for arena, cantina, and gw.
    Best advice for farming, focus on one at a time in the specific area available.

I was mainly talking about character shards, my fault on not being completely clear. Thanks!
  • Also forgot to mention I have fives at level 36. I forgot he is not one given to everyone.
  • Fighton wrote: »
    Luminara, sid,Jc, then from carina shipments it's a toss up (boba/daka/fives etc...)...but take a look at all available toons....figure out what u want to do...n like stated above....grind out those toons 1st...don't flip flop......or ur fall way behind ...unless u drop that $$$ even then, there are no guarantees. ....

Thanks!
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Lets break it down..

In Squad Arena you should get Darth Sidious because he is the best deal, Only need 80 Shards. You can get 10Shards per day if you stay around 101-200rank(give out 700Arena token + 100 from daily Arena Fight quest). So to get him just take around 8days. Next you would get Asaji Ventress or Savage Opress.

Galactic War is the easy place to farm - it have 12battle so the max War Token you can get is 1200. The best Heroes is Luminara. Literally you can get 800war token that is equivalent to 10Shards. So You just need 5days to unlocked Luminara. Next heroes you should go for Captain Phasma, Datcha..

Cantina - Hardest place to get heroes because the shipments are hard to farm. In 1day/24hours you can generated 120Catnina energy. If you fight the 10cantina Fight you can get around 204Cantina credit because each battle give you 17cantina credits. To get a 80Shards hero you need exactly 32Days, 50shards heroes just need 20days.. I recommened to use 100 Crystal to refill Cantina Energy so you can farm 2X faster. Instead getting 204Cantina Credit you can get up to 404credit that is equivalent to 5shards. You should go for CT-5555 Five, Boba Fett.

typo edit * 100 Crystal, cantina credit lol

Post edited by Song on
  • Song wrote: »
    Lets break it down..

In Squad Arena you should get Darth Sidious because he is the best deal, Only need 80 Shards. You can get 10Shards per day if you stay around 101-200rank(give out 700Arena token + 100 from daily Arena Fight quest). So to get him just take around 8days. Next you would get Asaji Ventress or Savage Opress.

Galactic War is the easy place to farm - it have 12battle so the max War Token you can get is 1200. The best Heroes is Luminara. Literally you can get 800war token that is equivalent to 10Shards. So You just need 5days to unlocked Luminara. Next heroes you should go for Captain Phasma, Datcha..

Cantina - Hardest place to get heroes because the shipments are hard to farm. In 1day/24hours you can generated 120Catnina energy. If you fight the 10cantina Fight you can get around 204Cantina energy because each battle give you 17cantina credits. To get a 80Shards hero you need exactly 32Days, 50shards heroes just need 20days.. I recommened to use 1000 Crystal to refill Cantina Energy so you can farm 2X faster. Instead getting 204Cantina Credit you can get up to 404credit that is equivalent to 5shards. You should go for CT-5555 Five, Boba Fett.

Thanks! I was just needing strategies on how to farm