Anybody Else Completely Bored With This Game????

Darth
296 posts Member
Curious to see who responds with this! I feel like content takes way too long to come to this game........

Replies

• Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    I did before, i gave up, thats how i missed 2 years of swgoh
  • I missed 1.5 years the same way
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    New TB and GAC. Not bored here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i wouldn't be visiting the forum if i was bored with the game.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Not at all. I am busy with gearing up and farming toons.
  • Hantal86
    217 posts Member
    If you’re bored don’t play
  • makoamagana
    121 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Played since launch and still no boredom here. The new geo battle is something to work towards, GAC is fun, reworks have been good. I’m glad there is a bit of a break right now, let’s me recoup my resources and focus on gearing the toons I’ve been holding off on.
  • Nope. Still enjoying it.
  • Completely bored = still enjoying.

Ah the fickle nature of (what I assume is) youth.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Not terribly thrilled about GAC, it's basically more of the same with even worse matchmaking, but Geo TB gives a lot to go for, so not bored at all. My biggest gripe is that everything takes so long in this game - getting a character up and ready from scratch takes months, and a lot of them are needed for the TB.
  • I’m excited for the game. Geo Tb - so I’m faction building - fun! Let’s talk about Seps baby!

GAC- means I have something to get better in.

Wat and negotiator as shard rewards hype!

And then... it will be geo ls Tb so I need to look at clones and gr Jedi! And to make some ls teams better.

I also have to get padme to 7*

Try to find some decent - amazing mods for all these new squads.

Pray haat becomes simmable.

Then there’s the forums and discord. Recruiting, joking, get poached by @TVF
    Having way too much fun to be bored.
  • Playing for 3 years i still love the game.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    @Vinny_Vader_Vedi I will poach you yet!
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    Darth wrote: »
    Curious to see who responds with this! I feel like content takes way too long to come to this game........

Yes i am bored. I don't like new geo tb, i don't care about gac. Once i'll finish Malak i'll have all toons i wanted and uninstal this game forever. I can't wait for it :) this game is not that you play with what you like, this game is about having every toon maxed and play with what CG like at the moment. But i must admit that i like my guild. They are cool people that i'd normaly never met or talk to. It is maybe one of that two reasons that keeps me playing, another reason is only that i play it too long and kinda don't want to throw years of my life in garbage bin... but life is change i'll find another hobby. Good thing is i didn't waste any money in here so it'll not be any lost except my time and wrong directed frustration.. (i could beat Tyson with all that rage this game gave me) :) have a nice day
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Strojař wrote: »
    Once i'll finish Malak i'll have all toons i wanted and uninstal this game forever. I can't wait for it :) this game is not that you play with what you like, this game is about having every toon maxed and play with what CG like at the moment.

1503818325_confused-britney-spears.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Strojař wrote: »
    Once i'll finish Malak i'll have all toons i wanted and uninstal this game forever. I can't wait for it :) this game is not that you play with what you like, this game is about having every toon maxed and play with what CG like at the moment.

1503818325_confused-britney-spears.gif

Omg you look horrible what happened to you?!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    The reason we are all on the forum is because we are bored with the game. That’s why your reading these messages and not playing

That's an incredibly broad and poorly reasoned brush.
  • Bored af. Traya krevan drevan boring. Gac just another boring arena, geo tb just another tw. Too many versions of the same modes ships and characters with barely any difference masquerading as new content.