Agree or Disagree; when selling a sliced mod, mod slicing materials should be [partially] refunded.

I say agree.

Agree or Disagree; when selling a sliced mod, mod slicing materials should be [partially] refunded. 50 votes

Agree
30%
StarSonCaptainRexRottweiler666LozstaJay_1997_CKyJoe_CoolWarGuy101DrazharAleSahnDroh_1979StrojařCrackling_DoomXxDougyDougyxXDinotank46Othorion20cmulcahy 15 votes
Disagree
70%
Mephisto_styleCCyrilSleefZAPUltraBulldog1205No_TryRandomSithLordKalanojhbuchholzStavAntiFunnCarSickShoeRavenclawsToxicFishUdalCuainDieterSalatious_ScrumUnbelieverInMEDuneFlint 35 votes
Undecided
0%

Replies

  • Jack1210
    221 posts Member
    Disagree
    I would love the poor rng in this game to be refundable, but it isn't. That's basically what you're asking.
  • CCyrilS
    3102 posts Member
    Disagree
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
  • kello_511
    1080 posts Member
    Yes for sure.
    I also have a stack of losing lottery tickets, please refund me their cost too.
  • Agree
    I would love if they did but chances are they will never be refunded
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Jarvind
    2641 posts Member
    Disagree
    No.

    If you're holding on to so many mods that you have to sell off ones you invested slicing mats in, you are probably sitting on at least 100 mods you could sell right now and never miss.
  • Disagree
    They will never do it. It all comes down to the "Resources management thingy"
  • Agree
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    I would love the poor rng in this game to be refundable, but it isn't. That's basically what you're asking.
    And that's a bad thing...how?

    Also, way to completely ignore the word "partially", even though I've put it in brackets. Poor form on your end.
  • Agree
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
    Who said I'm selling a lot of mods? Where did anyone mention that?
  • Agree
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Yes for sure.
    I also have a stack of losing lottery tickets, please refund me their cost too.

    This isn't a lottery. It's a video game.
  • Disagree
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
    Who said I'm selling a lot of mods? Where did anyone mention that?

    Because if you're not selling a sizable amount of sliced mods then why does it matter if you get a refund or not?
  • Crackling_Doom
    611 posts Member
    edited July 14
    Agree
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
    Who said I'm selling a lot of mods? Where did anyone mention that?

    Because if you're not selling a sizable amount of sliced mods then why does it matter if you get a refund or not?
    Because I'm not the only one playing this game? And I've thought of an idea that others could benefit from?

    Which is why I made this thread. Community feedback. It's literally that simple. I dunno why so many people on this forum tend to overcomplicate things and make baseless accusations. It's baffling.
  • Disagree
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
    Who said I'm selling a lot of mods? Where did anyone mention that?

    Because if you're not selling a sizable amount of sliced mods then why does it matter if you get a refund or not?
    Because I'm not the only one playing this game? And I've thought of an idea that others could benefit from?

    Which is why I made this thread. Community feedback. It's literally that simple. I dunno why so many people on this forum tend to overcomplicate things and make baseless accusations. It's baffling.

    Ok. Does anyone sell enough sliced mods to really make this useful? I don't. I'd rather they skip this change and focus on other things.
  • TVF
    16330 posts Member
    Disagree.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • jhbuchholz
    1604 posts Member
    edited July 15
    Disagree
    TVF wrote: »
    Disagree.

    Don't be lazy...

    5jsijy4w99jr.png
  • TVF
    16330 posts Member
    Look, I don't have the time for SWGOH jury duty, ok?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kisakee
    505 posts Member
    Sliced basically means any mod above grey. So if you get a golden mod from an event and sell it should slicing mats be refunded from this too?
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • Agree
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Sliced basically means any mod above grey. So if you get a golden mod from an event and sell it should slicing mats be refunded from this too?
    I meant a mod that the user sliced. If the mod was earned or purchased at a color, that doesn't count because no mod slicing materials were used.
  • CCyrilS
    3102 posts Member
    Disagree
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
    Who said I'm selling a lot of mods? Where did anyone mention that?

    I said I don't know why you'd sell so many it would matter. If you're not selling that many, I fail to see the point of wasting time with this poll.
  • Agree
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
    Who said I'm selling a lot of mods? Where did anyone mention that?

    I said I don't know why you'd sell so many it would matter. If you're not selling that many, I fail to see the point of wasting time with this poll.

    If you think it's a waste of time then ignore it. No one is forcing you to enter the thread, vote or comment. See yourself out.
  • CCyrilS
    3102 posts Member
    edited July 15
    Disagree
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
    Who said I'm selling a lot of mods? Where did anyone mention that?

    Because if you're not selling a sizable amount of sliced mods then why does it matter if you get a refund or not?
    Because I'm not the only one playing this game? And I've thought of an idea that others could benefit from?

    Which is why I made this thread. Community feedback. It's literally that simple. I dunno why so many people on this forum tend to overcomplicate things and make baseless accusations. It's baffling.

    "Community feedback", you literally asked for it, and got it.

    You created the poll, and I voted with my opinion, which btw has been shared in other comments here as well.

    Then you called out my comment, so I defended it.

    Now you are being unneccesarily rude, just because I took the time to do exactly what you asked by giving feedback, just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

    Next time you make a poll, just make the only option the one you agree with.
  • Crackling_Doom
    611 posts Member
    edited July 15
    Agree
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
    Who said I'm selling a lot of mods? Where did anyone mention that?

    Because if you're not selling a sizable amount of sliced mods then why does it matter if you get a refund or not?
    Because I'm not the only one playing this game? And I've thought of an idea that others could benefit from?

    Which is why I made this thread. Community feedback. It's literally that simple. I dunno why so many people on this forum tend to overcomplicate things and make baseless accusations. It's baffling.

    "Community feedback", you literally asked for it, and got it.

    You created the poll, and I voted with my opinion, which btw has been shared in other comments here as well.

    Then you called out my comment, so I defended it.

    Now you are being unneccesarily rude, just because I took the time to do exactly what you asked by giving feedback, just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

    Next time you make a poll, just make the only option the one you agree with.
    Why are you still (willingly) spending your time on a "waste of time" poll?
  • Disagree
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
    Who said I'm selling a lot of mods? Where did anyone mention that?

    Because if you're not selling a sizable amount of sliced mods then why does it matter if you get a refund or not?
    Because I'm not the only one playing this game? And I've thought of an idea that others could benefit from?

    Which is why I made this thread. Community feedback. It's literally that simple. I dunno why so many people on this forum tend to overcomplicate things and make baseless accusations. It's baffling.

    "Community feedback", you literally asked for it, and got it.

    You created the poll, and I voted with my opinion, which btw has been shared in other comments here as well.

    Then you called out my comment, so I defended it.

    Now you are being unneccesarily rude, just because I took the time to do exactly what you asked by giving feedback, just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

    Next time you make a poll, just make the only option the one you agree with.
    Why are you still (willingly) spending your time on a "waste of time" poll?

    You're really reading a lot into some of the comments. He merely stated that if nobody is selling sliced mods then the poll is a waste of time. He didn't flat out call the poll a waste of time.

    And for that matter, you haven't really provided an answer to who you're talking about when you claim "I've thought of an idea that others could benefit from". You've defend yourself from a perceived "baseless accusation" by implying you don't sell many sliced mods. You have feedback from several people in this thread that they're not sure who benefits from this.

    So with no evidence that anyone benefits from this it is starting to seem like a waste of time. But at least now you know: it's not a good idea.
  • kello_511
    1080 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
    Who said I'm selling a lot of mods? Where did anyone mention that?

    Because if you're not selling a sizable amount of sliced mods then why does it matter if you get a refund or not?
    Because I'm not the only one playing this game? And I've thought of an idea that others could benefit from?

    Which is why I made this thread. Community feedback. It's literally that simple. I dunno why so many people on this forum tend to overcomplicate things and make baseless accusations. It's baffling.

    Lol so you create a poll saying you want “community feedback” but argue with anyone who’s opinion doesn’t match yours and tell them to “see themselves out and not comment”.

    Good form!
  • Lozsta
    83 posts Member
    edited July 15
    Agree
    I say yes and not only partially but fully refunded!
  • TVF
    16330 posts Member
    Lozsta wrote: »
    I say yes and not only partially but fully refunded!

    Don't forget a 7* Negotiator.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Agree
    kello_511 wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Not sure why you're selling so many sliced mods that it should matter
    Who said I'm selling a lot of mods? Where did anyone mention that?

    Because if you're not selling a sizable amount of sliced mods then why does it matter if you get a refund or not?
    Because I'm not the only one playing this game? And I've thought of an idea that others could benefit from?

    Which is why I made this thread. Community feedback. It's literally that simple. I dunno why so many people on this forum tend to overcomplicate things and make baseless accusations. It's baffling.

    Lol so you create a poll saying you want “community feedback” but argue with anyone who’s opinion doesn’t match yours and tell them to “see themselves out and not comment”.

    Good form!

    No. Learn to read, scroll through the comments then come back.
  • Disagree
    Did you get the unsliced mod pay for the sliced mod you sold? If so yes if not no.
Sign In or Register to comment.