Who are Your March Madness Picks?

So March Madness starts tomorrow, who do you all have in the Final Four?

I got Kansas over Oklahoma, Michigan St over North Carolina with Kansas beating Michigan St in the title game.

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku over QGJ ;)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Depends on how mature the leaderboard is. If there is room for development, then teams on Android will have the upper hand. A boost of credits, purple mats, droid characters and shards, plus an achievement unlock as an extra single finger taunt by the publishers towards those, who are part of the very demographic, which actually pays the most for digital content by a large margin.

edit: oops! I might have misread the OP a little bit. :(
    On this side of the pond, we have Champions League and today, literally, people were talking in the streets about the match between Torino and München last night. Of course, München has a 7* Pep Guardiola, so they won in the end. And he isn't even fully geared yet. ;)
    Post edited by zerizut on
  • Tenchi1969
    340 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    zerizut wrote: »
    edit: oops! I might have misread the OP a little bit. :(
    On this side of the pond, we have Champions League and today, literally, people were talking in the streets about the match between Torino and München last night. Of course, München has a 7* Pep Guardiola, so they won in the end. And he isn't even fully geared yet. ;)

What are you talking about? What is a Pep Guardiola? Sounds like a sith lord or a stomach condition.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    "stomach condition" *lulz* yeah, that's what he looks like, when he looses...

And of course I didn't get any crystals for being locked out of the game for hours, so my face says stomach condition, too. I'm seriously thinking about the R-word.

edit: 200 sweet, sweet crystalos just arrived! o:)
    Post edited by zerizut on