Feedback on GAC matchmaking

Highlander09
1 posts Member
edited July 2019
Hi Support-Team,

You asked for feedback and I want to give you a feedback concering matchmaking in GAC:
My opponent in this round and I may not be far apart from the GP, but everything else is 1-2 class differences (see photos).

I know you are still in testing mode with the matchmaking. So to make a fair matchmaking you have also to take care for example on the amounts of 6* mods, +20 and +25 speed mods, +100 offense mods and g13 chars.

Unfortunately this GAC round is pointless in this way of matchmaking. That has nothing to do with fair matchmaking. This match will be no fun for me neither for my opponent...

>>> And no this is no whining, just a feedback on matchmaking and the hope that these things will be noticed and reconsidered in matchmaking updates ;-)

0ywy81wnbwcw.png
bfn700fvdnue.png

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Unfortunately this GAC round is pointless in this way of matchmaking. That has nothing to do with fair matchmaking. This match will be no fun for me neither for my opponent...
    [...]
    >>> And no this is no whining, just a feedback on matchmaking and the hope that these things will be noticed and reconsidered in matchmaking updates ;-)

It was never announced, that the new matchmaking would be 100% even matches. Your screenshots show a far more even match than many of those I saw in GA. Yes, your opponent has an advantage mod-wise. It looks like you have some wirk to do there. Apart from that, it seems like a pretty even match.

If CG includes mods in the algorithm, there will be muchess incentive to farm mods once you have what you need for TW.

• CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    Corruptor wrote: »
    Don’t even really care about the opponents. It’s just the stupid game that needs to work. Like why does an enemy Asajj at 191 speed attack first? 191+30 is pretty slow compared to other characters and then it gets stuck on **** TM train and attacking every other turn which they still don’t fix. Then the buttons disappear in battle more than ever. Probably because I don’t spend $100 for a **** single gear piece. Am I gonna get a loss reversed? Nope. Am I gonna get GAC points rewarded? Nope. Do I see trash in this game weekly? Yep.

You should read Asajj’s unique.