PSA: GeoTB phase 1 special

DarjeloSalas
9944 posts Member
edited July 2019
Just a helping hand to fellow swgoh addicts who are perhaps trying that special for the first time today.

As tempting as it is to use GG as your 5th... don’t.

I used Dooku and completed without too much hassle.

Toons used: B2 (g12); b1 (only 6*), Droideka, Nute, Dooku (all g11)
Zetas: B2, B1, Nute, Dooku

At the end B1 had 220+ stacks of droid battalion.

Replies

• Magnaguard is also a very good option here if your Dooku is not up to snuff.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Is Nute's zeta necessary?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    And can we call him Zute? Bad Zute! Naghty Zute! ;)
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    You're trying to make me gif. It won't work!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    52e31c16-aa1f-414d-8e16-3b1cfa3c9501_text.gif

My finger slipped.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Not sure.

The 5% max health damage certainly makes it pass by quicker, but I never really felt like my toons were going to die any time soon with B1’s heal going off all the time.

I’d likely describe his zeta and dooku’s as “optional”.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Not sure.

The 5% max health damage certainly makes it pass by quicker, but I never really felt like my toons were going to die any time soon with B1’s heal going off all the time.

I’d likely describe his zeta and dooku’s as “optional”.

Did pull shaak ti? She demolished me
  • No, I didn’t. Mace I think, but I don’t remember.
  • I think I needed my B1 to be faster because I lost both Magnaguard and B2 on the last stage but NuteZ, Droideka and B1 were enough to finish off the deal.

I only have a speed of about 237 on B1.
  • My B1 is 244.

I think b2 is always likely to cark it due to counters.
  • I used GG in special mission and completed 2 stages. Got stuck in an infinite loop against Shaak Ti and no progress was given because I had to forfeit. I tried to Tank my attacks but she couldn’t kill him either. Received the deployment points but nothing else. System is totally flawed to not allow credit for progress.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    All special missions are like that. Win or go home. CMs have partial points.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    A guildmate made it to stage 4 and killed a couple enemies before running out of steam with a G12+5 Grievous. Given how savage he becomes at G13, I would guess he becomes a viable option then via sheer overwhelming damage.

Also: can anyone confirm/deny if his health increases carry over through phases? Forgot to ask guildie and he's not available atm.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• My guildmate has g13 GG and failed on wave 3
  • I took my GG in last TB (can't recall if that first TB was before or after G13 came out...but GG was my first G13) and I died in the last stage with GG.
  • Its doable against shaak ti. I actually ended that part with all my guys at full health protection, then shatterpoint from mace took out a couple in wave 4.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Does b1 stack up a bunch of damage as his stacks increase? Or just his heals get high. Haven't been able to play with him much.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    A guildmate made it to stage 4 and killed a couple enemies before running out of steam with a G12+5 Grievous. Given how savage he becomes at G13, I would guess he becomes a viable option then via sheer overwhelming damage.

Also: can anyone confirm/deny if his health increases carry over through phases? Forgot to ask guildie and he's not available atm.

Doesnt carry over. My g13 grievous got decimated by shaakti because he just eats up his own droids too fast.