685 posts EA Community Manager
lc0rdme0lu9d.jpg

UNIT NAME: Sun Fac
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Tank, Geonosian, Separatist
Geonosian Tank who punishes attackers with a variety of negative effects

Updated Text Highlighted in Green
Removed Text in Red

Hive Mind: Assist whenever another Geonosian ally uses an ability during his turn, dealing 50% less damage; equalize Health and Protection with Hive Mind allies whenever an enemy uses an ability

ABILITIES:

Basic: Browbeat
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on them. Sun Fac recovers 20% of his Max Health if any buffs were dispelled this way.

Special 1: Subjugate (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Sun Fac Taunts for 2 turns and inflicts Offense Down on target enemy for 2 turns. Then remove 40% Turn Meter from target enemy. This attack can't be evaded.

Special 2: Spiteful Strike (Cooldown 4)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy Sun Fac recovers 25% of his Max Health if the target is suffering any negative status effects. and Stagger them for 2 turns. If the target was already debuffed before this attack, also Blind and Daze them for 2 turns.

Unique 1: Hive Tactics
FINAL TEXT: Sun Fac has +50% counter chance. In addition, whenever he attacks outside of his turn he deals 15% more damage he has +25% Potency and inflicts Critical Chance Down for 2 turns.
Hive Mind bonus: When Sun Fac Taunts, he gains Defense Up, Health Up, and Health Steal Up for 2 turns, and other Geonosian allies gain those buffs for 2 turns whenever he loses Taunt.

Replies

• jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    the geonosians will shine!

a team with only 2 zetas (alpha) and so strong!!!
    Post edited by jedibaer71 on
  • Wow, someone other than Mission to inflict Blind on someone.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • What good is potency out of turn when he doesnt debuff with his basic?
  • Trey 66
    45 posts Member
    What good is potency out of turn when he doesnt debuff with his basic?

Crit chance down
  • No zeta? He only had ability level 7 on his unique
  • Looks cool. No zeta?
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Looks cool. No zeta?

Negative, no Zetas
  • What good is potency out of turn when he doesnt debuff with his basic?

I think buff dispell works off potency im not sure though
  • Kiloran wrote: »

I think buff dispell works off potency im not sure though

It does not. Buff dispels only go through an evasion check.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Did his old unique have an omega on it? Because I had all his abilities maxed before this, but now it shows that his unique still needs to be upgraded to omega. If this is a new level, then cool, fine, awesome. But if they just changed the omega and now I'm re-omega'ing it, that's not so cool.

He inflicts crit chance down when attacking out of turn, the potency will affect that. Also, if his leader's leader ability gives some sort of effect on basics (I can't think of any that are relevant right now, sorry, the only one I can think of is how Cody's leader ability will heal Clones when they use their basics) then the potency will affect that as well.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    Nope, i don't like any of those changes.