GAC matchmaking isnt fair!

2Next

Replies

• I hate that those without Malak get lumped in with those that have Malak. When is that ^*&^**^'er coming back? I lose because my opponent has 1 toon that I do not and it forces me to use multiple battles and they clear all in one shot to finish with more banners.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    i3raf1eaben8.png
  • Kazeb
    39 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Ok to explain what sucks, let’s take an exemple. Have a look to this’player ranked 24# of division among 20000 or more 4m rosters.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/451249583/0bsa5nsa4ep7.png

I am ranked 2000# , And all my ennemies from the beginning had 100 g12 with meta g13.
    With 19 g12, he s just fighting the poorest rosters of the division again and again.
    If GAC become a good objective, he just have to do nothing. No gear or zeta... any upgrade would make him fight stronger opponent and go down in ranking.

What the point of such a ranking if poor rosters can be 1# without fighting better roster?
    GAC is dead if matchmaking stay as is.
  • I 100% agree.
  • If you don't have Malak that automatically puts you not in the top tier roster of the game. Sorry, that is hard reality. If you don't have DR, another tier. If you don't have JKR, another tier. I don't have any of them and I wrapped up 16000 rank D5 Aurodium. It's my fault. I could have had JKR and DR since I returned a year ago but I chose CLS. No one had a part in your choices there. If others did, you would have a case. The game was set. No one told you don't do Malak