Knights Who Say Utini -180mil GP - 20*/9*, 5 openings

Billiam
74 posts Member
edited April 2020
Knights Who Say Utini are looking for active players who want to enjoy the end-game content while still growing their rosters and having fun. We are mostly working adults who know that a game is just a game, but still want to do all the fun things only guilds can do. We are a standalone guild, so no one will be split up in an alliance if you join as a group

We are a US based guild looking for 5 members to fill up to cap and help push past 20* in DS Geo TB. We rotate Hoth and Geo on the light side to avoid burnout and help with Malak and GAS farming. Last time we missed the max stars by only 2 or 3 stars in the last phase, with max members we should easily hit the achievement next time around. Currently on track for 8-10 stars in LS Geo, depending upon a couple missing deployments.

Our only real requirements are that you have fun, and that you can follow instructions for TB/TW and contribute raid tickets daily.

All raid times CST, 1 day join timer. Solo runs are allowed. Most raids end quickly.

HSTR - 7:00pm start - fast clear, soloing phases is OK.
HPit - 6:30pm SIM
HAAT - 8pm - Solo runs are A-OK.

Discord and a swgoh.gg account are good to have and used for coordinating, but are not mandatory.

Currently at 177mil GP, we're looking for 5 players who have strong (2.5mil GP+ required) rosters with at least two of JKRevan, DRevan/Malak, Padme, Geonosians, 501st, or separtist droids at, above, or at least nearing G12. You have to be able to beat regular battles in DS Geo, and actively working on gearing up Geo's. You also need to have a decent set of ships capable of clearing a battle in each phase of DS Geo (Chimera and HT is the gold standard).

20* in the latest DS Geo with a close miss on 21 (just needed a few more complete ship battles). Getting stars 21-23 just needs more fleets, which are a huge bonus/focus for us. LS Geo was 7* on our last attempt, but we would have had 9* if a player (who is no longer with us) hadn't messed up the P1 deployment plan.

We are somewhat casual, so no one gets kicked for missing max tickets, or even putting in zero one day, especially if explained ahead of time. No one will tell you what to farm, or anything like that, but we do need players who are building specific teams and ships for events, raids, and PVP, as opposed to just randomly assigning gear, or trying to level every character equally for some reason.

Even though we are PVE focused, we all share strategies for TW and Arena/GAC to push for the best rewards, and expect that zone guidance will be followed when posted. We're mostly a F2P guild, but we still have a few players who unlocked GAS with the latest event and sometimes spend to stay on top of the latest farming needed for new toons (no GLs yet, some are working on Kylo, one going for Rey)

Search for us in game (The Knights Who Say Utini) if you're looking for a new guild, ours is open join (though I think we might be affected by a bug with the search results). Message me directly if there are any questions you have.

My ally Code for messaging - 549-465-231

Thanks for reading, and good luck on the holotables!
Post edited by Billiam on

Replies

• Billiam
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Back to just 47 open spots, with 2 possibly seeking retirement (5 spots are possible for a group of players)
  • Billiam
    74 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    1 filled, 4 possible spots left
  • Billiam
    74 posts Member
    Options
    1 inactive removed. 5 total spaces available.
  • Billiam
    74 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    All spots filled, but might have one open soon. Message if interested.
  • Options
    One spot open, could be two if you have a friend and combined GP of 5mil or higher.
  • Options
    One spot still open, hop in before the next TB
  • Options
    About to get 14* in the Geo TB. Still an open spot
  • Options
    We're full again, but application is still OK. We never know when a spot may open up.
  • Options
    Well, someone decided to stop following instructions in TW. One more spot just opened up.
  • Options
    Still one open spot for Geo
  • Options
    Looking for players with platoon pieces for GeoTB (Urrorrror!) and Geonosian or Separtist droid squads. 2.5mil GP or higher roster
  • Options
    Still need 1 more player after TW ends, msg me here or in game
  • Options
    1 spot open, possibly more. Just send a message.
  • Options
    Recruiting still. filled one spot, another opens. These are the days of our lives...
  • Options
    Looking for 2 or 3 for upcoming LS Hoth, primary goal is the achievement.
  • Options
    2 spots open, but room for more if you have friends who meet the requirements. Msg first if there's more than 2 interested in joining.
  • Options
    4 spots total are available due to retirements, hit us up if you need an active, yet casual guild
  • Billiam
    74 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    5 spots total, had to remove someone who decided to ignore zone instructions in LS Geo today. Strong rosters should push us close to 190mil GP when you join
  • Options
    If you have friends who want to join as well, but they don't meet the 3mil GP requirement, as long as combined you all average 3mil you're all welcome to join.
  • Billiam
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Just 3 spots left open, but I'm always partial to groups of friends if you have a small merger in mind
  • Options
    5 spots total are open. Come join us and commiserate with other stressed and quarantined players.
  • Billiam
    74 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    9* in LS Geo, but we need to fill these 5 empty spots to make it easier (missed 10* by 6mil GP)

Might be able to take in 6 players as a group, if you are all active daily and don't miss TB deployments. Message me in game if you have a group looking to merge with a larger guild.
  • Billiam
    74 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Had some reports that search still isn't working, msg me via my ally code, and I can send an invite directly.
  • Options
    Hey could you get in touch with me on discord? Dolemite #7111