Comments or changes I should make to my Arena Squad

Currently I am level 57.
My squad consists of:
5* Darth Sidious lvl 53 Gear lvl 7 (Leader)
6* Lando lvl 53 Gear lvl 7
4* GS lvl 53 Gear lvl 7
4* JC lvl 54 Gear lvl 7
4* Talia lvl 49 Gear lvl 6
I only keep Talia for her healing ability.

Replies

• Ole_Man_Bourbon
    343 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    JC is not good for arena--not a threat, either with attack or heal. I target teams with him.

Same with Talia.
  • He does alright for me right now. I use him mostly for his heal. I have luminara, but she's not nearly up to par with my other characters. I'm working on farming her now
  • Id get Luminara in there asap from GW rewards. Big upgrade--attacks, heals, ability block, dodge.
  • Also I would highly recommend farming Rey from the Hard node. It takes forever but her unlock is 4* and she is definitely worth it. I unlocked her a couple of days ago and she has already made it into my top 5, first team.
  • I agree it is best to stop farming for weaker characters and suck it up and start farming the big fish in earnest.
  • If you want a Jedi team then by all mean keep leveling JC and Lumi becuase they will form the backbone for your squad while you unlock some of the better Jedi like Qui Gon and Old Ben (who luckily just released to two of the cantina nodes one of which is really early).
  • I'm 19 shards away from getting luminara to 4* which is the minimum of where I need her now. I'm also working on getting old Daka from cantina shipments for a better dark side healer. The only reason Talia is useful for me is that she's a secondary healer.
  • I'm 19 shards away from getting luminara to 4* which is the minimum of where I need her now. I'm also working on getting old Daka from cantina shipments for a better dark side healer. The only reason Talia is useful for me is that she's a secondary healer.

Lumi is better than both of them and personally Daka isn't worth it. The dark side is all about high damage output right now so I would almost disregard any healers and create a pure damage DS team. First Order seems to work ok for me.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Dump Talia, farm Lumi