Jawas vs Geos - it's a bug we want to keep?

13Next

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Here’s your news at 10 with Mo-Knee McCash:

Breaking News: Malak seemingly sported in Florida, relaxing on a beach watching whales. Rumor has it that he’s headed to London to “reset the clock”.

Second, we have a few angry players complaining about Geos being useless and asking for a refund. The Justice for Jawas commitee seems to be content, but how can we live now that both Geos and Jawas are useful? This is an atrocity! CG is certainly on another money campaign.

BaldingHead takes striking blows at TFV. While this bolsters BaldingHead’s maturity, it also cripples TFV’s reputation. I wonder what his EA paycheck looks like this week!

It’s been a long week, but we’ve only had a few connections to MarioKart, only seven claims that the sky is falling, and YaeVizsla only used reason and logic one hundred and forty eight times (How dare she!) So it’s been a pretty great week folks. And gear up your Mob Enforcer! The rework is coming ANY time soon(TM) in August!
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Can a reputation that started crippled in the first place actually be crippled?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DaarthBrewer
    1961 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Can a reputation that started crippled in the first place actually be crippled?

Let's say instead, hampered.
    Edit: fixed typo.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    obikenobi1 wrote: »
    Can dets actually be resisted?

its a debuff right? jawa scavenger doesn't say the dets can't be resisted. as far as i can tell, dets can be resisted if your tenacity is high enough

It's a debuff and it doesn't say it can be resisted, but this wouldn't be the first time that game mechanics don't match what we can read or what we expect.

I just don't remember seeing them being resisted. I haven't tracked data though ;)

They can be resisted. Even in the testing videos theamout of thermals applied varied wildly. So Geos modded for tenacity should resist some if not a majority of the thermals.
  • Options
    I don't see this as a bad thing. I'm gearing my geos and already use them in ga on defense. I don't have jawas geared hardly at all and don't have them all starred (I think there's one I don't even have unlocked). I was busy working on other priorities when they were needed for mods and after that they were useless so I never geared them much.

With this change, I still have no intention of gearing jawas. They have one use and that's about it. Not worth it at this point.

Geos are still good for the tb, ga, and tw. If the opponent has g12 jawas you can always save the geos for offense. So you still get use. If you have jawas and your opponent doesn't place geos, you get no use out of them.

So I'd still suggest gearing geos and not jawas.