Assume everyone will betray you...

2Next

Replies

• Dnoff423
    403 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    That movie was a star wars sized flop and that is why they havent added any more characters..

It flopped because of other factors...none of which have to do whether it was a good movie or not... and it was a GREAT movie.

We live in an age where a movie can flop because internet turds make everyone think it's a bad movie when they have not even seen it....

ridiculous

Also Disney kind of gave up on the advertising and hyping it up really early, which was surprising. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Solo reminded me of the Western movies that I watched with my dad growing up and still enjoy to this day. There are definitely a few issues with the movie, but overall I thought it was enjoyable and I would definitely see a sequel movie.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    But you still have an advantage right? They have won me a lot of GA. ;)
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    ... and you will never be disappointed. - Tobias Beckett.

Ok. I'm betrayed. We (and thats the Royal We) need this guy.

Beckett WAS around for The Clone Wars era because we know he killed a certain someone. And its been a while since we had a marquee and a random one thrown in would be swell and he has the cool pistol-twirly-thingy and a trenchcoat! And my scoundrels need a little spice.

What say you, CG?

o0quhkk1cm9s.gif

no...

I fast farmed solo toons dropped zetas anxiously awaiting this toon..... bwhhahaha the scoundrel advantage that never happend...

now you all want it cause a year later everyone has them....nooo

Only I can have him and only when majority of game does not....

bwhhahahhahahhahhahah

Oh darn... ****_rek doesn't want Beckett and his opinion trumps everyone else's. What a shame...
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    That movie was a star wars sized flop and that is why they havent added any more characters..

It flopped because of other factors...none of which have to do whether it was a good movie or not... and it was a GREAT movie.

We live in an age where a movie can flop because internet turds make everyone think it's a bad movie when they have not even seen it....

ridiculous

It was a good movie. It failed due to backlash against The Last Jedi. The next one will fail too. It wasn't the interturds who killed it, it was the preceeding film.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    I thought Solo was fine. It didn't blow me away, but the only thing I really didn't like was the incredibly ham-fisted explanation for the "less than 12 parsecs" line in the originals. I would've rather had them go on some other adventure than the Kessel Run if they were going to shoehorn it in like that.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I liked Solo. I'm not really sure why everyone (as in like 20 or so people on the internet) thought it was so bad. As for characters, well, we don't just need Beckett. We also need:
    Val
    Rio
    Dryden Vos (I mean he was one of, if not the most important villain in the movie)
    Dryden's Guards
    Weazel (Enfys Nest's friend)
  • Farmed BH for OG chewie.
    Farmed solo smugglers for...um, some mod mats event that can completed with other chars. Oh yeah.