Ship Energy/Personal Raid Tickets/Guild Challenges

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
edited July 2019
Devs, can you please add ship and mod energy to personal raid tickets?

The fleet nodes have become home to some of the most necessary toons and gear pieces in the game. I spend a lot of crystals on ship energy and refreshes. But because these dont “count”, I have to strategize to get my regular and cantina energy tickets. This is obviously not hard to do. But our guilds refresh is more friendly for me (ours is between 3 energy refreshes and 1 cantina refresh) than it may be for others.

There are also guild challenges that are incredibly difficult to achieve. The guild challenges for pvp and daily challenges are outdated IMO. The pvp area of the game has gotten stale and is a point of contention in the game. Daily challenges have also become more of a chore for some folks and some don’t even bother completing theirs.

I understand these things may seem small in the grand scheme of the game. But as an officer I know how much we depend on raid tickets. I, as well as I am sure others do, appreciate the daily guild currency as well. Removing the pvp and daily task challenges and replacing them with mod and fleet energy would be a welcomed change.

In today’s meta fleet nodes and mods are so vital to this game that them not being included in something as important as raid tickets is a disservice. Then being added to guild challenges also gives us another option to receive more guild currency which is something we can never have enough of.

Please consider these changes,

Thank you!!

Replies

• TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    A single 50 crystal normal energy refresh will get you 600 tickets every single day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    50 crystals gets you 120 energy.... I allow my regular and cantina energy to fill up, collect energy at refreshes, spend it, fill up, collect, etc until I meet the tickets.

But that’s beside the main point of them not counting towards personal raid tickets which was my main point. I also said that I don’t have an issue getting my tickets in. I’m only suggesting/asking that they update the game to include 2 of the most important aspects of the game into another really important aspect of the game.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    If you can get to 600 tickets a day with a single 50 crystal refresh, which anyone can if they want, then I don't see the problem.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH