And then this
bdtm5mahoret.jpg
Oh you mighty god please give us 1 million carbantis and 1 billion stun guns

Replies

• Boros
    507 posts Member
    JediFrost wrote: »
    I’m not sure I understand what’s happening

Do you not see how many bloody characters need those mk 3 carbanties????
  • JediFrost wrote: »

He's showing the full scroll of characters across the bottom that require his 28 pieces of Carbanti salvage and then comparing it with the much fewer characters that have 1504 Stun Gun mk IV to share between them.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member

He's showing the full scroll of characters across the bottom that require his 28 pieces of Carbanti salvage and then comparing it with the much fewer characters that have 1504 Stun Gun mk IV to share between them.

It would actually take 2 years and 6 month of grinding the weekly challenge 3 times a week to get the 9,500 mk 3 carbanties that 190 characters need
  • You could ask @Edward to let you have some of his.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    You could ask @Edward to let you have some of his.

Lol okay,
    Oi @Edward May I kindly have some of your carbanties XD
  • Boros wrote: »

It would actually take 2 years and 6 month of grinding the weekly challenge 3 times a week to get the 9,500 mk 3 carbanties that 190 characters need

Which wouldn’t be so bad...
    If you didn’t need another 22,100 of them as components of other gear...
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Boros wrote: »

Which wouldn’t be so bad...
    If you didn’t need another 22,100 of them as components of other gear...

Oh wait really?
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Yup, follow the rabbit hole on swgoh.gg
    211 mk5 stun guns needed, each of which needs another 50 carbantis... then another 84 mk6 stun guns, which takes a mk5, which takes 50 carbantis...
    You have to follow all the trails out.
    Trust me, near launch player (Dec. ‘15) and I still need dozens and dozens of full carbantis (currently showing 89 characters in need of -at least one - a carbantis. That is saying nothing of the fact that many of those characters are still gear 7-9, and may well actually still require multiple carbantis each for their gear, as well as a small handful of locked and g6 or below characters that haven’t yet shown that they will be wanting them at higher gear levels) and I have not missed very many challenges in all the time I have been playing - I also subsidize my carbanti count using both shard and guild store currencies fairly frequently. I’ve even been known to drop crystals on them gearing characters for Events...
    Post edited by TheJEFFtm on
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    211 mk5 stun guns needed, each of which needs another 50 carbantis... then another 84 mk6 stun guns, which takes a mk5, which takes 50 carbantis...
    Trust me, near launch player, and I still need dozens and dozens of full carbantis, and I have not missed very many challenges in all the time I have been playing.

Insert Owen Willson wow meme here
    Trust me, near launch player, and I still need dozens and dozens of full carbantis, and I have not missed very many challenges in all the time I have been playing.

tenor.gif?itemid=610337

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J-WvMfK2uI
  • It's all very ridiculous and very upsetting, yet here we are....
  • Ok just 160,000 and will all be at gear 9......yeah!!!
  • I missed the last thread, but I want to see this character... Please...d9tuhms0ob76.jpeg
  • And yet the tank gear event we get mainly usely gear! I have thousands of crap from Mace that is worthless! Can't sell it and almost every toon that needed anything from is, has it so the carbantis are the only thing from him that's useful and we don't get many of them. The lvl 4 stun guns we get just stack up and go to waste. Wish the would replace them with lvl 5 stun guns & then maybe we'd get somewhere.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

I've been playing over 3 yrs and have plenty, so sounds about right. Btw, you don't need to gear up EVERY toon you showed anytime soon. Prioritize. Everyone is in the same boat, so just make better decisions than the next guy and you have the advantage.
  • Definitely wish I could sell gear likes mods. Though, if so, I probably would have made some really poor choices early on.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Definitely wish I could sell gear likes mods. Though, if so, I probably would have made some really poor choices early on.

That's almost funny. Very early in the game you actually could sell gear, but ppl made bad decisions and complained so they took the option away.
  • i remember when 50 carbantis actually upgraded a toon. now you need 50 stun guns to go with it just to g9 a bug
  • gawd i hate this game. but im too far in to stop now
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    UNDE4DLY wrote: »
    gawd i hate this game. but im too far in to stop now

I don't understand this. If I hated it I'd quit.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

it's called being stubborn
  • UNDE4DLY wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

It's called "sunk cost fallacy".
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I've been playing over 3 yrs and have plenty, so sounds about right. Btw, you don't need to gear up EVERY toon you showed anytime soon. Prioritize. Everyone is in the same boat, so just make better decisions than the next guy and you have the advantage.

Yeah well I would never give those carbanties to useless toons, only few of those characters really needed but, post is more about how ridiculous the grind is
  • UNDE4DLY wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

It's called "sunk cost fallacy".

perhaps a sprinkle of that for good measure
  • Don't forget, new toons mean more carbantis to grind