Star Ratings on HoloTable Battles

New player here!

I'm having fun with the game as I am already at Level 30, which I know isn't much! There have been only two times I think where I got less than 3 stars on a Holotable victory. I was just wondering how important it is to have them all 3 stars. I went back and did it if I got two, I just wasnt sure if it was worth the effort.

And should shards be as difficult to get as it is for me? I'm sure I am not the best at budgeting/strategizing, nor do I expect to be but I have a stable of 10 players currently, which I wasn't sure if that was light or normal for a Level 30/31 player.

Thanks!

Replies

• Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    The only thing stars matter for is if you want to sim a node. You need 3 stars to be able to sim a node.
  • Thank you!
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    You're doing fine. Shards are hard for everyone. They're a common topic of complaint on this forum.

Hard nodes you really do want at 3 stars so you can sim them. You'll get a bunch of sim tickets every day once you unlock three fleet arena.

You should be starting to build an arena team so think about synergy. Phoenix (minus Sabine) has long been the recommended pre level 75 arena team and Palpatine lead Empire takes over for a while after that I think. There are some good guides out there if you search for them. And if you have specific questions will be glad to answer them.
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    New player here!

I'm having fun with the game as I am already at Level 30, which I know isn't much! There have been only two times I think where I got less than 3 stars on a Holotable victory. I was just wondering how important it is to have them all 3 stars. I went back and did it if I got two, I just wasnt sure if it was worth the effort.

And should shards be as difficult to get as it is for me? I'm sure I am not the best at budgeting/strategizing, nor do I expect to be but I have a stable of 10 players currently, which I wasn't sure if that was light or normal for a Level 30/31 player.

Thanks!

Where you are at it's not critical. Once you got 85 you will be hitting a lot of nodes trying to farm gear. You will want to have those finished so you can just sim the battles.

As far as qty of characters, it really isn't a big deal where you're at. Focus on journey and legendary characters, make sure you have as many of those as you can and that you are always working towards those. Even malak right now, check where his required characters are located, try to get a squad for light and dark side that can get you through to those difficult nodes. Keep at it.