Division 1 and Division 2 Boards

2Next

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    If division 1 and 2 have the same number of slots, then people in division 1 will have more gp to dedicate towards defense. This will transfer to lower attack scores around the board.

I think this is the answer.

Don't think so. The banner count difference is huge, it's way more than banner differences. I just came to display that. Here's the closest banners I can find div 1 sample has a higher spot with 1300 lesser banners.

Assuming it's only a match win banner difference, here's a mock up calculation; we did 9 matches so far. The div 2 player must be earning 145 banners more on average per match to get the same spot (well there's 200 spots difference in my sample, but whatever)

81kdld388j3g.png
    fd4fiyympkv1.png

cadpgr6d2zs1.png
    efrljxpe2ey8.png

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    CG will math it out, but I'm guessing in Div 2, there are still a A LOT of trash teams being set on D. I'm moving up into Div 2 next GA and I will place at least 2 g8-G9 teams on D. Much more likely to be one shot. I imagine that is much rarer in Div 1.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    CG will math it out, but I'm guessing in Div 2, there are still a A LOT of trash teams being set on D. I'm moving up into Div 2 next GA and I will place at least 2 g8-G9 teams on D. Much more likely to be one shot. I imagine that is much rarer in Div 1.

True, but let's not forget div2 are getting matched with div1 very often. We are not looking into a picture where people are only getting matched into their division. My current (I'm div1) pool has 3 div2s in it.

My overall experience this gac is in these high gps, the matches are almost always wipes on both sides, so it boils down to banners and if someone had to redo a match. I lost 2 matches by having to do 1 team twice and very few banner difference as a result. More rarely one side miscalculates, or defense/offense priorities of the sides don't match so one side can't wipe a single team and automatically loses. Yet to see a match where both alive teams.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Here's the end result. Please post if you have a closer data point on div2 to kyber bottom (35.5k banners)

46i06et5g2xt.png
    spy9eosbz7b1.png
    o9t93v6i6ii1.png
    yyc076ib6wc9.png
  • I want to care about this. Just can not. Game mode is a joke with all the cheating.