Got beaten by a guy with 3500 power less than me under 2 minutes

Destark
81 posts Member
edited December 2015
Im on a new server, I have 5*Kylo Ren, 5*Darth Sidious, 5*Luminara, Barriss and Dooku, the other guy got 3* Fives as leader, with a bunch of sh-tty heroes with 4-5 bars of health, I got out of combat with someone else at 5:58, at 5:59 he snipped me out of rank1.... When I rematch the guy I finished him off in round 2, 3 of his heroes couldnt even survive the first round with Kylo and Sidious AOE, so Im just wounding how did he beat me the first time with such a short amount of time....
Post edited by Destark on

Replies

• ZoloRunningstrider
    142 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    There definitely is some weirdness that goes on. I was 2nd and fought against 1st with 8min to go. After the fight my rank was 5 and his was 3, very odd. AND that guy ended up taking back first (must have been a quick fight because I used all 5 min because I thought I was safe at 2nd and assumed he would be safe too.) I just wish I could see some logs or something that shows what the server sees and how lockouts work
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    There definitely is some weirdness that goes on. I was 2nd and fought against 1st with 8min to go. After the fight my rank was 5 and his was 3, very odd. AND that guy ended up taking back first (must have been a quick fight because I used all 5 min because I thought I was safe at 2nd and assumed he would be safe too.) I just wish I could see some logs or something that shows what the server sees and how lockouts work

I feel you man, there should be a rewatch defense matches function like so many other similar games...
  • I'm just happy to finish in top 5, but as it stands sniping is tricky business. I wish they could make things easier for scum bags like me :)
  • Destark wrote: »
    Im on a new server, I have 5*Kyle Ren, 5*Darth Sidious, 5*Luminara, Barriss and Dooku, the other guy got 3* Fives as leader, with a bunch of sh-tty heroes with 4-5 bars of health, I got out of combat with someone else at 5:58, at 5:59 he snipped me out of rank1.... When I rematch the guy I finished him off in round 2, 3 of his heroes couldnt even survive the first round with Kyle and Sidious AOE, so Im just wounding how did he beat me the first time with such a short amount of time....

Report him he's probably cheating, there are cheat hacks for offense but you cannot use them on defense. Just report them and they'll hopefully be taken care of swiftly. They should also prosecute cheaters like a crime too so that Aholes likes that wouldn't occur.
  • Rutank wrote: »
    Destark wrote: »
    Im on a new server, I have 5*Kyle Ren, 5*Darth Sidious, 5*Luminara, Barriss and Dooku, the other guy got 3* Fives as leader, with a bunch of sh-tty heroes with 4-5 bars of health, I got out of combat with someone else at 5:58, at 5:59 he snipped me out of rank1.... When I rematch the guy I finished him off in round 2, 3 of his heroes couldnt even survive the first round with Kyle and Sidious AOE, so Im just wounding how did he beat me the first time with such a short amount of time....

Report him he's probably cheating, there are cheat hacks for offense but you cannot use them on defense. Just report them and they'll hopefully be taken care of swiftly. They should also prosecute cheaters like a crime too so that Aholes likes that wouldn't occur.

Yeah that makes more sense to me now, thanks for the info Rutank, I thought cheat was just a legend :P

• ewok
    149 posts Member
    So basically a f2p player wrecked your pay to win team, and you're upset that he has the strats to beat you without paying a dime, and the other p2p players are saying report him LOL.
  • ewok wrote: »
    So basically a f2p player wrecked your pay to win team, and you're upset that he has the strats to beat you without paying a dime, and the other p2p players are saying report him LOL.

Sidious uses his AOE as the first move when he's controlled by the AI, and I believe Kylo Ren uses his AOE as soon as his turn comes around as well. If the other team couldn't survive that on defense then they wouldn't be able to survive that on top of the other toons on offense. F2P has nothing to do with it. Btw Ewok you're starting to make quite the name for yourself. People were complaining specifically about you in EA's response to the Barriss incident page. Lol.

Sidious uses his AOE as the first move when he's controlled by the AI, and I believe Kylo Ren uses his AOE as soon as his turn comes around as well. If the other team couldn't survive that on defense then they wouldn't be able to survive that on top of the other toons on offense. F2P has nothing to do with it. Btw Ewok you're starting to make quite the name for yourself. People were complaining specifically about you in EA's response to the Barriss incident page. Lol.

Rarely Sidious will use his first skill to start off. It happened to me a couple times during my GW clear today.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    ewok wrote: »

Tthere's no way a SID aoe, and Kylo ren aoe wipes out the whole team in one defense, that's just complete ****, especially a fives, even with a crit. Basically a f2p player ran right through his team like I do to p2p teams, and p2p players are having a fit since they cant keep up with some f2p players who play smarter than them.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I can guarantee he doesn't have under 3500 power, take a screen shot of your top 10 and prove us wrong.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member

and of course p2p players are crying about me, I'm happy with the nerf and according to them we're not allowed to have our own opinion and respect the devs. When barris was op I never complained, when the devs nerfed troopers/pilots I didnt complain, I respect the devs, and I pay attention so I know that there will be future nerfs and buffs in this game.
  • Ewok what is with you. I see nothing from you but bashing people that pay money. You do understand that people the pay money is the whole reason you can play for free right? Without them you would not be playing for free. You lol at anyone that says something about spending money.

And yes there is a huge cheat hack out. Actually there is a couple of them. But if winning in a game is that important that you want to put viruses on your device, then be my guest.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Breetai wrote: »
    Ewok what is with you. I see nothing from you but bashing people that pay money. You do understand that people the pay money is the whole reason you can play for free right? Without them you would not be playing for free. You lol at anyone that says something about spending money.

And yes there is a huge cheat hack out. Actually there is a couple of them. But if winning in a game is that important that you want to put viruses on your device, then be my guest.
    Ewok what is with you. I see nothing from you but bashing people that pay money. You do understand that people the pay money is the whole reason you can play for free right? Without them you would not be playing for free. You lol at anyone that says something about spending money.

No it's not you clown. The game is making far more rev on the small spenders that buy dooku and crystal packs than the HUGE minority that pay to win due to not having the strats to compete. Also this game can always go the ad route and make far more.

Sure it might be a hack, but I'm not buying it, this is a case of a p2p player that got wrecked by a f2p player and in his mind the only way this can happen is if he played someone that "hacked". We use our brains to win, not money, maybe that's why he won?
  • lol...top 5!?

No it's not you clown. The game is making far more rev on the small spenders that buy dooku and crystal packs than the HUGE minority that pay to win due to not having the strats to compete. Also this game can always go the ad route and make far more.

Sure it might be a hack, but I'm not buying it, this is a case of a p2p player that got wrecked by a f2p player and in his mind the only way this can happen is if he played someone that "hacked". We use our brains to win, not money, maybe that's why he won?

Ive saw dude with talia as leader with 10k power taken out 1st place dude with 20k power and u tell me its not a hack?
    Blessed under a lie, Her last little weak "why?"
    The bloody end of a dream,
    She wears her crown on a head that's bowed deep down,
    The cry that she made was the cry of a dying child,
    Slit the throat and taste the cream!

Tthere's no way a SID aoe, and Kylo ren aoe wipes out the whole team in one defense, that's just complete ****, especially a fives, even with a crit. Basically a f2p player ran right through his team like I do to p2p teams, and p2p players are having a fit since they cant keep up with some f2p players who play smarter than them.

This is kind of false here bro. The attacking team fights the defending team with the AI. The AI is terrible. I think it's at least a 20-25% handicap if you're looking at team power.

Now if you're saying P2P are dumb for thinking they can defend well or against lower spending players, that may be true or at least the P2P haven't realized that yet...but it's in great part because the AI is vastly inferior to a human running manual.

You also have the deficiency of the power rating itself in play. Old Ben at 4* for example has just 3200 power or so, but his special ability Mind Tricks - which isn't taken in to account in his "power" rating - is really tough to deal with. His effective power and influence on the match vastly outweighs that power rating.

Ewok ... there are for sure hacks out there. Once you start seeing people snipe others when there is a massive power gap - like we had one guy early on at 21-22k team power getting sniped by a guy that was around 13k power and his team was nothing special at all. This never bit me, but it's totally possible there's hacking going on and has nothing to do with strats. Neither one of us know in this instance and you don't even know if the guy he lost to was F2P. You're just always jumping to this P2P vs. F2P war. The OP didn't say he had no pack toons or other toons - just that he could wipe them quick when he attacked them. How could he identify if even non-pack toons are F2P anyway...what if the guy bought crystals to build the toons? I'm actually kinda starting to like you just for being so persistent. It's admirable the level of determination you show on this topic.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited December 2015

.... And who said there aren't laughs around these parts?? Ewok's humor is always needed at serious moments like this...

As for the alleged hacked player, all you can do is report it and hope for the best. My friend played WoW and used to buy gold and had bots mining when he worked, nothing ever occurred because Blizzard still made money. Had it affected their bottom line, it may have been different. If you want to fight this, your best weapon is your wallet, but you could also get the hacked version and make it your life's mission to stalk that player down and use all your resources to destroy his will on a happy note... LOL
    I can guarantee he doesn't have under 3500 power, take a screen shot of your top 10 and prove us wrong.

You forgot to mention that he should also have timestamps just in case..... LOL
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Well, happened again today, I timed this time, got out of combat at 5:58:27 and hitting the refresh button like crazy, by 5:58:56, Im no longer Rank 1, this guys with his sh-tty Wookie Jawa team beats me under 30 seconds, if this is not freaking cheating I dont know what is.... his name is Shankenyew if anyone is on my server can try him yourself, at least today his heroes hp have improved, if he pull this again im gonna use the freaking cheat myself, btw I looked it up, the cheat is real
  • Report him. Take screen shots and send them in.
  • Breetai wrote: »
    Report him. Take screen shots and send them in.

Thanks for the reply, and how do I take screen shot with Ipad? Do I need to download a app for it?
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    Take a photo with your
    Destark wrote: »
    Report him. Take screen shots and send them in.

Thanks for the reply, and how do I take screen shot with Ipad? Do I need to download a app for it?
    Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top or side of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then immediately press and release the Home button. You can find the screenshot in your Photos app. But you'll never post this since this is complete ****.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member

Why would I ask for a timestamp? You act like asking for a screenshot is a big deal, it's easy as hell to take a screen shot and upload it. Looking at the top 5 or 10 you can see the level differences so if the guy si really 3000 power he'll be at a certain level, and we can compare it to the levels of other teams. Of course you p2p players are crying because us f2p players use our brains to win and we dont pay.
  • Sorry don't have an iPad and have no idea.

Even without screen shot I would still report it. If you give detail and exact times I'm sure they can look in the game files at them times and see for them selves, and/or look at his fights. If nothing else maybe they will keep a close eye on him.

I said screen shot part because they will send you a reply asking for one ( trust me every game company does ) but this doesn't mean they will not take care of it without one.

Just give them full details and is he is useing a back ( which sounds like he is ) I'm sure they can tell
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Sorry don't have an iPad and have no idea.

Even without screen shot I would still report it. If you give detail and exact times I'm sure they can look in the game files at them times and see for them selves, and/or look at his fights. If nothing else maybe they will keep a close eye on him.

I said screen shot part because they will send you a reply asking for one ( trust me every game company does ) but this doesn't mean they will not take care of it without one.

Just give them full details and is he is useing a back ( which sounds like he is ) I'm sure they can tell

I posted how you can take a screen shot, ever heard of google? IT's simple, but he's most likely lying, this is a case of a p2p player whining about the superior intellect and tactics of f2p players. If not he would have posted a screenshot by now, all you have to do is google, unless you're mentally slow.
  • This thread is being closed because people are starting to get a little more nasty than friendly. It's okay to make jabs in this section, but not very derogatory remarks like this thread is headed.
This discussion has been closed.