DaRtH MaLaK

dlv1986
401 posts Member
Is he any good outside of a drevan team? What other teams has anyone found successful results with? Is he better in lead or on side? Who close to being ready? Who's been ready? Who wants to speculate on his return?

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    He's definitely better in lead. Best lead in the game right now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Without drevan and bastilla?! I enjoy drevan with imperials and/or ramborderous hk. I'd like not to use thing 1 with drevan. Especially with the family fued deal going on.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Who works better with draya? Drevan or dalak? Lead or Ally for which scenario?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Malak can work with other leads, but there is little reason to do so. In order to get him, you need a strong Bastila, a strong HK-47, and an at least fieldable Devan. That's enough of the Sith Empire team to put on the ground. Toss in an even trivially geared Sith Trooper and you have a team.

While Malak can work on other Sith lineups, there just isn't a reason to do so.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Draya? Dalak? These are made up toons.

No one calls him Dader.

giphy.gif
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Malak can work with other leads, but there is little reason to do so. In order to get him, you need a strong Bastila, a strong HK-47, and an at least fieldable Devan. That's enough of the Sith Empire team to put on the ground. Toss in an even trivially geared Sith Trooper and you have a team.

This. There is no need for theory crafting or strategy here. CG has already prescribed the road map and the team for you. Just ride the rails and enjoy easy GAC matchups. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

No one calls him Dader.

giphy.gif

You don't have to and we don't have not to with you. No one has a problem using drevan and you obviously knew who I was referring to. Please stop trying to antagonize and bicker with me. If you don't like my posts and terms just move along.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

This. There is no need for theory crafting or strategy here. CG has already prescribed the road map and the team for you. Just ride the rails and enjoy easy GAC matchups. ;)

I will use who I want how I want. There is no need to do things one way when we may choose any five at all. It's not whether you win or lose its how you choose to play the game. If you don't have anything to add constructively please move along. Please stop trying to antagonize and bicker with those that aren't followers and choose to think speak and/or play how they feel.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    dlv1986 wrote: »

No one calls him Dader.

giphy.gif

You don't have to and we don't have not to with you. No one has a problem using drevan and you obviously knew who I was referring to. Please stop trying to antagonize and bicker with me. If you don't like my posts and terms just move along.

I'm not trying to bicker with you or antagonize you. I'm just questioning terms I've never seen used before.

And the gif is a dalek. Which is almost a dalak.
  • TVF wrote: »

No one calls him Dader.

giphy.gif

Personally I’m a huge fan of drevalakadertine. One of the best toons in the game.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

I will use who I want how I want. There is no need to do things one way when we may choose any five at all. It's not whether you win or lose its how you choose to play the game. If you don't have anything to add constructively please move along. Please stop trying to antagonize and bicker with those that aren't followers and choose to think speak and/or play how they feel.

I think you misunderstood this post.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member

Probably but we both knew what I meant. Call it slang if it makes you feel any better. So no one calls him dader, until now, thanks for that new term... Probably because he was Anakin on LS. I understand traya was kreia on LS and Malak was Alek on LS but I don't feel like explaining all that. If you just want someone to go back and forth with inbox me I don't cry about guidelines and such. Words are just words I love profanity it puts flavor into expression. But please don't troll threads you don't agree with until they are deleted because you like antagonizing those different than you.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Probably but we both knew what I meant. Call it slang if it makes you feel any better. So no one calls him dader, until now, thanks for that new term... Probably because he was Anakin on LS. I understand traya was kreia on LS and Malak was Alek on LS but I don't feel like explaining all that. If you just want someone to go back and forth with inbox me I don't cry about guidelines and such. Words are just words I love profanity it puts flavor into expression. But please don't troll threads you don't agree with until they are deleted because you like antagonizing those different than you.

I wasn't referring to my post. Look at the post I quoted, which in turn was the post you quoted. It was not my post and had nothing to do with what I said.
  • I imagine he's best under either a Darth Traya lead or Emperor Palpatine lead.

He's a tank and Darth Revan lead lowers his defence and Tenacity which isn't ideal. He's still good under Darth Revan lead, of course, but I think he's be better under other Sith leads that I mentioned above.

He’s a tank who taunts when you use shock or fear, and wants people to damage but not kill him so he can trigger jaws of life. So yeah, he’s best under DR. If you run him under traya, you’ll need someone to apply fear and shock, of which the best options are DR, DBast or both, at which point you’re better off just using DR as a lead. If you’re not going to run him under DR, palpatine would probably be better than traya since Sion is usually in a permataunt status in that team which will reduce Malak’s effectiveness.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    I imagine he's best under either a Darth Traya lead or Emperor Palpatine lead.

He's a tank and Darth Revan lead lowers his defence and Tenacity which isn't ideal. He's still good under Darth Revan lead, of course, but I think he's be better under other Sith leads that I mentioned above.
    Thank you
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member

Thank you
  • willennium
    221 posts Member
    edited July 2019

He’s a tank who taunts when you use shock or fear, and wants people to damage but not kill him so he can trigger jaws of life. So yeah, he’s best under DR.

This is the correct answer. Sure, he can work under other Sith leaders(Palpatine probably being second best after DRevan). He is optimized for use with his original master in a Sith Empire squad. Yeah Darth Revan's lead lowers defense and tenacity, but his kit is literally constructed to work around that since he can recover so much health and his unique lets him gain back that defense and tenacity.

Ultimately, play the game how you want and put him with who you feel like... but if you're going for optimal lineups, there's a reason that Darth Revan/Malak teams are running the show nowadays..

• dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    I'll try it out but will search for a Malak option outside of sith empire. This is my current favorite.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    je65jm1iqhfu.png
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Closing this due to the sheer amount of Malak spam lately.
This discussion has been closed.