How do I complete Hand of the Republic and Three of a Kind feat

I am on a good streak in GAC and I need to figure out a way to win with Hand of the Republic and Three of a Kind. My only good GR units are GMY and GK. I have other jedis that range from mediocre to trash. I only have 3 clones, which are each very very trash. (I'm talking they can be one-shot.) Any way to get around these feats?

Replies

• I would also welcome any tips and advice. Please help me out as I do want these feat points. Currently ranked really highly in division 5.
  • hope they have a trash backwall tbh
  • If you have a Jedi Revan team, using it on offense tends to get Yoda a bunch of kills for the feat. If you don’t have Padmé and don’t have Anakin & Ahsoka geared up, it’s also helpful to remember that R2D2 is also part of the Republic faction, so any kills by the droid can help.

If your clones are not powerful enough to take out a team by themselves, but you have a powerful character that can take out a team by itself (Nest, Wampa, etc.), then you can put your 3 clones in with your solo character to still win and get the feat. You will get fewer points for the battle if your clones die, though.