For non MALAK owners, who thinks we will likely get the return of the event after skywalker?

dlv1986
401 posts Member

For non MALAK owners, who thinks we will likely get the return of the event after skywalker? 36 votes

Yes definitely
13%
JRuibalBlackbeardpepeSebeklittleMAC77Solus_Imperius 5 votes
No not likely
27%
charlyw64Dirty_Litle_SmugglerCunningLinguistEmguyXxDougyDougyxXSemiGodDinotank46KookermaderTheRealNickEZKemosabe73 10 votes
Hopefully so
22%
VinniarthRogenhamenKyJoe_CoolAleSahnDroh_1979StokatDaPowerfulJediCadoaBanedlv1986 8 votes
Love to hate MALAK posts
36%
7AnimalMotherNo_TryVaexquaGerTVFRiltarUnbelieverInMEYerff_CaasiNinjaChroniclesFrostyTacosKokieMandelbroReworkGriev0usDrChannard 13 votes

Replies

• August or September or November rain
  • Yes definitely
    Wait, which Skywalker? The CLS event that starts this week? The new movie out in December? Or a hypothetical Jedi Master Luke?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Hopefully so
    Wait, which Skywalker? The CLS event that starts this week? The new movie out in December? Or a hypothetical Jedi Master Luke?

Which skywalker event is in game? Which skywalker do we have content for, which also has an event? There you have your answer
    Post edited by dlv1986 on
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    dlv1986 wrote: »

Which skywalker event is in game? Which skywalker do we have content for, which also has an event? There you have your answer?

Dang, you don’t have to be harsh. I thought you meant the movie too.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Hopefully so
    I was being as nice as possible as I am having a hard time receiving decent answers or treatment on these forums. The same handful of users tend to abuse others and it's draining the patience from people that just want to enjoy a decent conversation. Nothing personal.
  • Yes definitely

Which skywalker event is in game? Which skywalker do we have content for, which also has an event? There you have your answer?

Sorry for offending you, I was just confirming. Never heard CLS referred to as "Skywalker", you never mentioned a skywalker event, and with all the doom and gloom surrounding Malak lately I thought you might be referencing the movie sarcastically.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Hopefully so

Sorry for offending you, I was just confirming. Never heard CLS referred to as "Skywalker", you never mentioned a skywalker event, and with all the doom and gloom surrounding Malak lately I thought you might be referencing the movie sarcastically.

Sorry for being touchy. Many people have had posts deleted and worse because a handful of Malak owners raiding their malak posts with bullying until they snap back, then cry about guidelines hypocritically. And you are correct I didn't mention the next event in line in 2 days... It's my fault for assuming it to be common sense. Just one thing I am gonna be snarky about intentionally, cls stands for commander luke who?
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Hopefully so
    I apologise entirely after reading the headline and your question. It was not clear and I could have simply answered your polite question. If you could delete comments I would. I jumped the gun thinking you were someone else. Both you and my main forum stalker troll have similar icons. And I still have a stick up my bumb about their constant trolling and baiting. I'm sorry buddro.
  • i think it will be October.......CG will bring this event only twice a year
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Hopefully so
    Hmmph
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    Hopefully so
    God I really hope so.
  • Love to hate MALAK posts
    They already said...geeze... Early Dec just before the New movie and toons come out.

j/k j/k...
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Hopefully so
    They already said...geeze... Early Dec just before the New movie and toons come out.

j/k j/k...

lol
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • CYG77
    75 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    I can just imagine the difficulty to get Skywalker, you will need 4 squads at G13, all zetas, and a lucky chicken bone.

And like 899 attempts for the 7 🌟
  • Rex only became ftp after 6 months
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    No not likely
    I want Malak to come after DR #3 because then I'll be able to unlock him
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    My guess still stands at either August 2nd or August 9th.
    Still not a he.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I apologise entirely after reading the headline and your question. It was not clear and I could have simply answered your polite question. If you could delete comments I would. I jumped the gun thinking you were someone else. Both you and my main forum stalker troll have similar icons. And I still have a stick up my bumb about their constant trolling and baiting. I'm sorry buddro.

lol it’s probably me. Sorry man. I tend to be that way sometimes
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Who do you refer to by „Skywalker“?
    Farmboy, CLS, JKL, grandpa Skywalker?
  • Yes definitely
    Kalano wrote: »

Which skywalker event is in game? Which skywalker do we have content for, which also has an event? There you have your answer

I already asked this, its referring to the CLS event
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Love to hate MALAK posts
    For every new thread about malaks return I hope they push the event off for another month....
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Hopefully so
    Kokie wrote: »
    For every new thread about malaks return I hope they push the event off for another month....

If that’s so then it should come back by August... 2020. ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Hopefully so
    Nihion wrote: »

Mmhmm you are 1of5
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Hopefully so
    Kalano wrote: »

How many Luke's are in game? How many have an event,? Is one named farm boy skywalker?
  • Nihion2
    35 posts Member

Mmhmm you are 1of5

But like am I also the other 4
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    Hopefully so
    Nihion2 wrote: »

Mmhmm you are 1of5

But like am I also the other 4

Not yet
  • Farmer luke, cls, jedi Knight luke, jedi master luke, disillusioned (by ruin Johnson) & exiled luke, matyr (force ghost luke to raise the sky walkers!
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    The spamming of Malak threads needs to end. I'm closing this up
This discussion has been closed.