Good Job EA, another one bites the dust.

2Next

Replies

• That gives you the right to tell people not to post on here their experiences of the game? The op spent a lot of time giving an account of his experience of the game an experience that I share and agree with. You've gotten too big for you boots pal. You don't like the thread don't post on it. You don't own the forum. Stick to your positive contributions and let people express their opinions even if you don't agree with them.
  • He isn't part of the forum. THIS WAS HIS FIRST POST and he isn't playing the game anymore. He used it to slap an 8 page manifesto about how bad this free game is. He wasn't looking for a discussion, or other peoples opinions because he doesn't care. So why post at all? As i said, he could have posted it as a review on the APP page and moved on. Instead he created an account specifically to get a reaction. take your own hypocritical advise and " let people express their opinions even if you don't agree with them."
  • Sorry I didn't realise you had to be part of the forum for a certain amount of time before you could post anything. Your opinion counts for more because you've made lots of posts? Pfft please. I found this guys opinion to be valid because I agree with it. Doesn't matter that it's his first and last post. It's his opinion on the game that's what matters. You can take or leave it but digging him out because he doesn't contribute on a regular basis and you don't like what he said is bull. How is that a positive contribution to the forum?kicking the guy for sharing an opinion. Maybe they should rename the forum Widgets forum then you can decide who posts what and why.

• Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I dont know why you want to argue with me. especially since you are leading everyone to believe that they are free to post their opinion without being bashed. As far as positive contributions, i said i occasionally make helpful posts. I never implied that I ONLY make positive contributions. you can post as often as you want. You have zero credibility if your first post bashes the game on the very forum designed to make it better.

My problem with the whole review is the first paragraph "disclaimer" that sets the tone by basically saying:
    I've played the game long enough to be an expert and i've read PRACTICALLY EVERY post discussing the game in the month i have reading the forums. This is my opinion and if you dont like it, or disagree without providing sufficient argument, you are an ****. I will report you for being an ****, even though i am myself being an **** by violating the TOS on my very first post by cursing and leaving a goodbye thread.
    Post edited by Nerfherder17 on
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    This topic is just non constructive so it gets bashed mr @DarthRichy. Can't prevent that when you place a wall of text with so many contradictions it's not even funny.

He says he played enough time, yet he thinks P2P have a big advantage over F2P and that some characters are hard to come by.
    The topic title isn't even TOS (calling out EA). In the "disclaimer" he already expects our reactions so he is typing out that he can rant but doesn't tolerate other peoples opinions if he doesn't like it.
    Also there is so much misinformation in there, perhaps this is more on topic:

- The first sentence: I like this game but: "wall of text pretty much saying the game is boring, a grind and not fun, too time consuming but also not enough to do so lack of content".
    - Find me a freemium game that doesn't goad you into spending money. I have trouble with people that judge others on their spending habit or don't chose to spend and complain it's a slow grind otherwise. See how this contradicts itself? Otherwise might as well buy a tripple A title.
    - Then the "opinion" changes by throwing in some self made facts that are based on other peoples opinion: "The game starts off easy enough, then there is a sudden spike in difficulty that honestly feels like it wants you to spend so you can overcome it. Yes you can spend no money and achieve everything, but it takes months to do so(as stated by many F2Pers) instead of weeks at a time."
    You are able to unlock chars within weeks, not months. If you play for months you are able to unlock multiple squads, yes even F2P can do this if they prioritize correctly
    - This: I don't mind the grind, if it weren't for the fact that its completely unfair and very time consuming.
    what is it? You mind or don't mind the grind? Your opinion changes a lot on this subject
    - "Not everyone has the time to dedicate such focus on a game this simple and bland. Especially since there is no real story to it. The daily activities can be done in the span of 20 minutes giving you nothing else to do in game for another 24 hours"
    Don't have to explain why this is contradicting
    - "You unlock galactic war at level 40, but halfway through you face opponents with better equipment and higher levels than you, which again goats you into spending money on crystals or chromium packs to get better stuff, or to regenerate energy to keep grinding."
    This is called entitlement. You unlock something and expect to breeze through it. But if you do it gets boring according to your own words. If you spend more time than your 20 mins a day it is too time consuming. You want to play for 20 mins and rather not have too many difficult encounters to do. Because difficulty in games these days is a sin.. The comprehension that leveling and gearing your own toons up to be more succesful also does not come to mind
    - "Every time you spend on energy the price doubles next time you attempt to pay for it with premium currency, which again its a shameless money grab."
    - it's 50/50/100/100/100/200 etc. If you are gonna give info might as well give the right info.
    -"The drop rate on nodes as well are discouraging, it feels like a 5% chance. Every 10 battles i get maybe 1 or 2 shards, and sometimes i don't get anything. That makes the game a little unfair for F2P users. Making this game P2W."
    Confirmation bias. Stop using false info because droprates are not 5%. People made logs and it has been confirmed it's way higher around the 30% range. You take all the wrong points into acc now
    - "I have not spend a single dime on this game, and i'm glad i did, the point of F2P is that both people that pay and that don't should have the same chance and same struggle, and paying for the game should be to advance in certain areas, not get all the good stuff to snowball new players or F2P players that want to enjoy the game at the leisure."
    P2P still has the same chance as F2P, we all have the same struggle. Just because a person spends something, doesn't mean they get increased droprates or better RNG all of the sudden.

-You didn't put a TLDR section which makes it even worse to read through which makes me decide to stop now, I think I've made my point.

Ranting is ok if you want to, just don't spread false or biased info. Also if you stopped playing why come here to "pursuade" or find confirmation in other players their experience. Didn't you uninstall so no commitment to the game anymore.

439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Closing this post because calling out EA and posting about quitting is violating the forum guidelines.

I did read your posts, there are some valid points there. The game doesn't have enough content at the moment, and at times it could feel like a grind. But I am sure the developers are working hard on new features in the game. I understand that you might be bored with the game right now. Just take a break, and come back once in a while to see if there's something new that you like.

Have a good day.

Warmonkey
This discussion has been closed.