Geo Brood Alpha going to make the Padme Event fun?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    The 40% protection up isn't stacking.

But it will re-apply for every single attack out of turn according to the previously posted explanation on how protection up on the padme team works.

For every single Geo attacking, the "victim" will have his or her 40% recharged.
    So your only chance will be having Spy OHKO'ing every single one of the toons on the Padme team.

But the Protection Up only happens as long as Padme is alive. If Spy OHKO's Padme, Protection Up for assists is gone. And Jolee Fishdo can't rez her. So, swarm GK to remove Taunt, OHKO Padme and it should be manageable if you survive Anakin's retribution for killing his future wife.
  • Options
    Arctrooper wrote: »
    Swarm GK to remove Taunt, OHKO Padme and it should be manageable if you survive Anakin's retribution for killing his future wife.

I hope you're right.

I just don't see Spy killing Padme early enough to avoid the bugs getting ROFLstomped by a courage stacked JKA ... but I'm looking forward to being proven wrong :smile:

• Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    Arctrooper wrote: »
    Swarm GK to remove Taunt, OHKO Padme and it should be manageable if you survive Anakin's retribution for killing his future wife.

I hope you're right.

I just don't see Spy killing Padme early enough to avoid the bugs getting ROFLstomped by a courage stacked JKA ... but I'm looking forward to being proven wrong :smile:
    You can probably take out Padmé with Spy between the first two AoE's from JKA and single target courage stacks will go wasted on a resummonable Geo Brute.
  • Options
    The event could probably be done on auto with a full Geo squad. I got it easy with gl11 GBA (unique zeta) and the rest at gl12. They cannot do enough damage to kill the Geo's while Spy can one shot every character in turn. Really fun and a solid team to work on for the GTB with 2 SM for them
  • Options
    The event could probably be done on auto with a full Geo squad. I got it easy with gl11 GBA (unique zeta) and the rest at gl12. They cannot do enough damage to kill the Geo's while Spy can one shot every character in turn. Really fun and a solid team to work on for the GTB with 2 SM for them

Just beat it on auto on the first try with zzGBA and all G12 Geos.
  • Options
    Unlocked at 5* pretty easily with G9 GBA (z unique) and Sun Fac and G12 Geo Spy, Soldier, and Poggle. Pretty sure I could complete when I finish farming GBA to 7*.
    "Seinar Systems' basic TIE Fighter—a commodity which, after hydrogen and stupidity, was the most plentiful in the galaxy."
    ―Corran Horn
  • Options
    G13 zGrievous (unique) and zBrood Alpha (unique) under Nute lead with B2 makes this event an utter joke. I ran that squad + G10 Droideka (other 3 guys are G10 & 11) and smashed through both tier 6 and 7. Probably took a whole 5 minutes total to clear both tiers with that team.
  • Options
    Geos are the real deal. Saw a G8 spy drop a 72k crit on someone - circumstances were perfect, but you get the point.
  • Options
    Geos got the job done for me, quite easily. GBA was gear 12 with double zeta though. A friend completed it with most of his geos at gear 9-10 no Zetas. Bugs are really under rated <3
  • Options
    I used Nute Lead to unlock her 7*, still working on getting GBA to 7*
    The Geos are awesome though.
    Also Nute Lead is amazing.
  • Options
    Confirmed, Brood Alpha made the Padme event fun: https://youtu.be/FAM8PQ08VB8
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    Beat the event in one try with geos. Brood alpha was double zetaed to be fair though. But I only had average mods. Solider was g12. Spy was g9. Poggle was g10. The rest were g11.

Never came close to dying and the strategy seems pretty forgiving so not a lot of rng involved. Definitely a good team to gear for the event.
  • Options
    I one-shotted the event as well. I gave Alpha the leader zeta specifically for this event, because I thought it would help. Super easy though. All you have to do is kill Padme and then there's nothing holding the team together. And I didn't even use Spy to one-shot Padme, which I'm certain I could have done if needed.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/