Please, put some Wampa‘s to soft/hard Notes

Hi,

After the introduction of the new TB I have no chance to end the BH quest (kill 50 Wampa with Jango). Please give us a chance to finish this.

Thanks

* There was no Wampa in the GW since days. ;-)

Replies

• flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    galactic bounties, and lower arena have it. you do have the chance.

granted i will always agree adding them to NORMAL and hard nodes would be good, but you have some options. (not the best but something)
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Im sure when we get a level cap increase we are gonna get new light and darkside battles with all of the new characters as enemies
  • Totally agree. Here is the discussion we started a week ago or so if you’re interested.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/208890/choosing-between-tb-s-just-made-the-wampa-extinct#latest

• Sorry, but the comparison lags.
    these are mainquest and need the complete guild. the other is personal progress.

JDIII wrote: »
    You have the chance to get Wat Tambor, The Negotiator, and all that gear and character shards, but your worried about the BH quest?
  • @JDIII they put it in the game for a reason. I imagine whoever came up with prestigious quests at their office would be offended to know that most people think they’re worthless, and literally everyone thinks they take too long.
  • Agreed. I'm in the same boat.
  • jfears2
    186 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    @TrashBaazo most players care about the new characters/ships, not a small insignificant quest that’s worthless. It’s not needed for the guild btw and don’t need the guild to complete it, it’s also a personal quest (that’s again, worthless)wrzulo6v5gaw.jpeg

That's a bold statement sir, I need that avatar, 50k credits, and 10 crystals. How will I play the game without them!

Seriously though, I also completed the 50 wampas, don't even know when it happened because I pay so little attention to the quests.
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • I unterstand your Point...but, it is the Start of the whole Bountyhunter quest...if you’re not interested, fine...but let the other people Play the whole Game...thank‘s
  • blmays
    27 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    I decided to hit the Wampa achievement. I did two things:
    1. Cut deals with my GA opponents to stick a Wampa on defense for me. I’d have to give them something in return, like a team that is an easy one for an undersized team to hit.
    2. Drop in arena temporarily to find some. I was snagging sometimes five a day that way.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This went completely off topic. Removed a bunch of posts. Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.