General Greivous Squad

Stenun
851 posts Member
What's the best way to stop General Grievous killing his own team? Particularly in Raids?
He hits hard and has some nice allies but the harder you Mod him to hit enemies, the harder he hits his allies, too. So what's the best strategy?

Replies

• Chaoscore
    81 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    super high speed on b1 to heal your team, high health/protection values on other droids (G13)

Excluding GG from the team works best, though
    934-111-319
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Wat.
  • Honestly I mostly mod mine with 220 speed and 107k health with a CD triangle and stick him with a bunch of fleshies that he won't kill. He takes a bit longer to ramp up but you can make some great combos. I use him with zDooku, zAsajj and zNute, all g12 and then usually one of the Separatist droids for the fifth. Works pretty well for PvP and TB, although I think I might start sticking Brood Alpha or Sun Fac in that team instead of a droid, as GG kills them stupidly fast with that much speed.

I should note that my best droid is g11 B2, so that's a big part of it. As it is now my B2 will die within the end of the second wave in TBs. Sure I could lower Grievous' speed and make my bots last a little longer but it seems like a loss. Fast GG is just too much fun.
  • GG is not amazing in Raids. I think that's the real, short answer.
  • GG is not amazing in Raids. I think that's the real, short answer.

Actually he's quite alright in raids so long as you don't run him with other droids. He does a **** ton of damage.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    GG is not amazing in Raids. I think that's the real, short answer.

Actually he's quite alright in raids so long as you don't run him with other droids. He does a **** ton of damage.
    I’ve heard that. Seen a guildmates do 600k on a rando squad in phase 2. G13 of course.
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Yeah mine usually does at least that as well in p2. Lasts a while into enrage also because of the huge health pool so can often land another 2-300k after Sion loses his ****. And yes g13 GG.

Oh and g12 zDooku also scores pretty high on that team. Will be bringing him to g13 any day now which will probably make GG and Dooku + the other seps a nasty raid team.